Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 23rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

If he doesn't steal things, I wouldn't make him a Thief. From what little I've gleaned from your posts, being a Cursed Earth Inhabitant makes him a fairly clear Outcast.
Is he referred to as a mutant in canon? If so, then that seems to make more sense than Mutate - C3G's precedence has always seemed to list characters species in a fitting, in-universe way, and if mutants in 2000AD are referred to as mutants, I have no issue with cross-universe synergy there. Plus, as I and @TheAverageFan said years ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Based on the way her bio depicts a struggle between Humans and Mutants because of the mutation, I can definitely see these Mutants working with Professor X or Magneto - the theme works fine for me.
I agree.
-x men mutants= persecuted, hated sub species of humanity who get powers from the x gene
-200AD mutants= persecuted, hated sub species of humanity who get powers from nuclear fallout.

Seems pretty similar to me.
And yeah - my comment about the Brotherhood is less that I don't think Mystique would accept him in, and more that she may receive dirty looks for doing so.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy