Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 15th, 2021, 05:42 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Middle of No-Where Customs (1/14/21... Updated Wulfing!)

Which of the two versions in the above post is most up-to-date? Is it the card, or is it the card text in the spoiler?

Hunter synergy is such a tricky thing- I've tried it myself once or twice, but was never able to get it right in my mind. It doesn't help that there's such a spread of power levels amongst the Hunter heroes. Dünd, the Feral Troll, and the Master of the Hunt are scrubs in competitive play, while Arktos and Van Nessing are solid heroes- and Himmelskralle could become overpowered if the relationship between the wyvern and a bonding squad isn't dialed in properly.

I definitely think that if you're going to pursue Hunter bonding, you're on the right track by making it conditional. The fact that you're balancing it against a stealth power that takes affect with non-adjacency is interesting, and it sort of echoes the bones of the Mohican River Tribe without feeling derivative at all, which I like.

Is there any particular part of the Wulfing unit that you're looking for feedback on, or any part you're not sure about?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards