Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 6th, 2015, 03:19 PM

fuzzyfoot is surprisingly tart
Re: Documentary about Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKOVANI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post

So, has this been scrapped or is it still in progress? There has not been an update in half a year.
I'm guessing not.
I was filmed at the National Heroscape Event they went to in Southern California, I haven't heard from them since.
Went through a lot of issues, including friends leaving town and country due to legal issues and whatnot. I still have all that footage from that day good sir, and we are finally in a position to start discussing bringing the project back. Can't guarantee anything, but the project isn't dead, just back burnered.

Last Match Highlight:

3 Player Castle where Major Q9 obliterates the Castle Door allowing squads of Blastatrons and Gladiatrons to pour in on the now outnumbered 10th Regiment!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion