Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What Format do you like the most (choose two)?
PICK YOUR POISON 4 36.36%
POOLED DRAFT 2 18.18%
2 VS 2 10 90.91%
GENERAL'S ALLIANCE 5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 11th, 2011, 12:45 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Michigan Sping Blitz!! - March 12, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Well that is 12, a good multiple of 4... so I should sit out as to not make it confusing lol.
If you want to come, go ahead. Damja or I will sit out and run the tourney. Or Tornado may still need a partner, since his is still a maybe.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 11th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No longer a maybe, I need a partner. Mine could not get off from work. I sent a PM to Draconious to see if he would partner with me. I will let you know... peace

Roll Call

1a.ZBeeblebrox
1b.damja
2a.Yakroller
2b Waycoolsuperdude
3a.Rednax
3b.XC_runner
4a.Drew
4b.Nima
5.Tornado (needs a partner)
6a. Yig
6b. Black_Moonga

If anyone can get hold of Draconious and beg him to come and be my partner, I would truly appreciate it! If it does not work our I am more than willing to sit out. I will bring an army for fun if there ends up beings teams sitting out due to an uneven # of teams if anyone is up for that. Anyway it goes down I a looking forward to it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; March 11th, 2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old March 11th, 2011, 08:54 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

On someone else's PC...

Will try to make it... but depends how/when I get home in the morning.

Will try to reply to the PM, early enough in morning...
Old March 12th, 2011, 12:00 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

New update just had another friend contact us and wants to play. So it looks like we will have 4. Also we should be able to get one more if need be. Scape on... peace

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 12th, 2011, 08:58 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
New update just had another friend contact us and wants to play. So it looks like we will have 4. Also we should be able to get one more if need be. Scape on... peace
Bring who you can and armies to play with. We will make it work.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old March 12th, 2011, 02:20 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Tornado found someone so I just stayed home... I had no access to transportation for a few hours anyway. By the time someone got me home, you guys were already playing

I was hopeing to use a elementalist with wind etc... partnered with a Krav focused army
Old March 12th, 2011, 08:43 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks to everyone for coming, another successful Tournament in the books.

Congrats to Andrew and his friend for going 3-0 and getting first place.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old March 12th, 2011, 10:30 PM

Wow, long day, a lot of fun though! Thanks ZB for all the effort It was cool to meet you and the rest of the 'scapers. Really sorry about the Captain Americas. I could have sworn I read Marvel allowed. Too bad too, I wanted to run a totally different army but my partner was dead set on CA. Still was a great time. Looking forward to the next one... peace

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 12th, 2011, 11:43 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

I stopped by BC Comix today as you guys were setting up. Didn't realize their was a tournament today. I would have said hi but I had to bring my daughter to a birthday party this afternoon.
Old March 12th, 2011, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
I stopped by BC Comix today as you guys were setting up. Didn't realize their was a tournament today. I would have said hi but I had to bring my daughter to a birthday party this afternoon.
Hi Kepler, wished you would of said hi. Anyways, I always post a Event thread when I plan a tournament and I put a link in my Signature. So keep an eye out for the next one, everyone's always welcome.

Old March 13th, 2011, 12:01 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

I just moved to the area (Davisburg) so maybe I will try to make the next one.
Old March 13th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Thanks to everyone for coming, another successful Tournament in the books.

Congrats to Andrew and his friend for going 3-0 and getting first place.
Sounds like you had a great time.

Does anyone remember the winning armies?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events