Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old February 17th, 2015, 08:06 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Still waiting here too. Semi-patiently, at least.
Old February 17th, 2015, 10:17 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Maybe someone will have a copy at TotalCon.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 17th, 2015, 11:38 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got mine on Saturday. It all looks very cool, and I love the big new box. Still haven't had time to study all the new cards, though.
Old February 18th, 2015, 01:21 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I got my shipping confirmation this morning.

I'm looking for a SW Master Set box. I need the smaller 11.5" x 11.5" box from the second printing. I bought an organizer insert in a Kickstarter campaign but I only have the big box from the first printing and it doesn't fit.
Old February 24th, 2015, 09:42 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mine showed up on Friday. Left for vacation on Satrurday so I only got to open the box and look at the contents briefly before getting back to packing. Great looking, big box. Also excited to try out the new neoprene play mat. Oh yeah, 8 brand new decks too! Can't wait to play it when I get back and hopefully show it off locally to try and get some new players interested.
Old February 24th, 2015, 05:20 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mine came on Friday as well. I wish the box was tall enough that the cards could be stored vertically, then you could fit a lot more in the box. With thick sleeves on cards they take up a lot of room.
Old March 5th, 2019, 01:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Still a great game. I have all the sets up to 1st Master set but never got Alliances or Second Summoner Decks. However when browsing MiniatureMarket I noticed all the Second Summoner and reinforcement decks are on clearance for $4-5 as opposed to MSRP $10. They are hard to find anywhere so unless re-released will become collectors item similar to how D&D Heroscape is now - get while you can, especially at these rates.
Old March 14th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All out of stock now, bummer!
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:32 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Clearance sale on MiniatureMarket is restocked and save 15% additional with promo code JUMP15 - buy now while you can. While you are at it, buy some C3V/SoV there too.
Old May 15th, 2019, 03:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Clearance sale on MiniatureMarket is restocked and save 15% additional with promo code JUMP15 - buy now while you can. While you are at it, buy some C3V/SoV there too.
Oh man, those are good prices. Hopefully they'll still be on clearance a few paychecks from now.
Old May 16th, 2019, 02:13 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I doubt they'll stay on sale that long but you may strike gold.

In other news, Summoner Wars made the BoardGameGeek Weekly newsletter today.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 16th, 2019, 03:57 PM

Summoner Wars: Shadow Elves Second Summoner Faction Deck is already out - probably will run out this week of most items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I doubt they'll stay on sale that long but you may strike gold.

In other news, Summoner Wars made the BoardGameGeek Weekly newsletter today.
The title of the post on the BGG Weekly is:
Summoner Wars, or how I got over Heroscape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games