Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 19th, 2019, 02:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Cursed Earth T-Rex ( Public Playtesting )

Their heads also fall off, which seems like a weakness.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 19th, 2019, 02:11 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
They're at that level because everybody trusted you to put these named characters that only you really know at the right point level. I assumed they were kinda crappy one-off "villains" that got dealt with fairly quickly because you valued each one at around the same level as a generic Judge.

But when it comes to something like "generic T-Rex", we pretty much all have experience on the matter and a lot of people seem to think 60 isn't the right place for one.

Like I said before, if this design is now specifically based off how T-Rexes are portrayed in 2000AD and they are honestly that weak in those comics (As in a random Judge or Paste Pot Pete has an okay chance of beating one) that changes my perspective entirely.

People trusting me is not the case or this thread would be done already.
If you want to read about some T-Rex in 2000AD, check out Bob's thread. The entire comic is in there. Read it and decide for yourself if Bob's design is fair or not.
Bob & Carol are pretty typical of your standard T-Rex in 2000AD with a little extra juice due to them being part of a unique group.
They are both 65 points and I have not seen anyone complain about them being too weak for a T-Rex. Play them and decide for yourself.

Which no one has an issue with if these guys are 2000AD! But 2000AD does not appear to be typical or to line up with the vast majority of other depictions of a T-Rex, the most iconic and terrifying dinosaur. I have no issue with these guys at 60 points as 2000AD, as long as we leave room for a more typical T-Rex. I have issues with these guys being treated as typical T-Rexes across multiple universes at that power level. That is the difference.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is why I changed them to Cursed Earth but that is apparently not good enough for quozl. I would love to move forward here but a few people seem to be dead set against it.
Perhaps L_O, you could convince some people where I cannot.
You were one of people opposed to this initially but have been very supportive and I appreciate that and I have tried to make the changes you have suggested.
Now we just need the rest to be OK with this or try to provide a clear path being OK.
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:31 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is why I changed them to Cursed Earth but that is apparently not good enough for quozl.
Huh? I even suggested a Cursed Earth bio for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:32 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My apologies. Thank you.
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I don't get a vote or anything, so my opinion doesn't really matter, but I have no problem with the design for the record. Like it's not my favorite design in the world, but I've nothing against it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:35 PM

Thanks Soundwarp. I appreciate the feedback.
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed. I’m fine with where this is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 19th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Just skimmed through Bob's thread reading the comics. Fun stuff! Looks like all those Judges couldn't even handle them though, just get rid of them.

Here's my personal thoughts, laid out as concisely as I can. Of course I don't really have a vote so I can't roadblock or anything, but I'll say it anyways;

1) I'm still not a huge fan of the lack of defining dino-powers, but that conversation has been had and a compromise was reached. I'm not going to pretend I'm in love with the compromise, but I'm not going to pitch a fit about it.

2) I don't feel this point level is appropriate for a generic T-Rex as they are portrayed in pretty much all media I've seen. Again though, if this is a specifically 2000AD based dino and they really are at the level (slightly better than an average Judge) then that's fine and seems fair. But if we've been undervaluing the 2000AD dinos in an attempt to shove them all in a 1,000 point faction I don't think that should continue.
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I can probably mock up a more general non-2000AD uncommon T-Rex at some stage, at a higher power-level and dino-powers - can't promise when I'd get to it, but if it made people feel more comfortable with a lower-level 2000AD specific one...
Honestly, as long as we get a more general/iconicversion down the line, I like the idea of a more 2000AD-esque version to act as disposable minions for Old One Eye or whoever. It's just when I was trying to thing of it as C3G's defining and iconic representation of an ordinary T-Rex that this design bugged me - I now see it's not that, and have no issues with it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If this T-Rex is supposed to be a generic horde of T-Rexes, why don't we just add synergy to this T-Rex so it can be a horde?

Like this:

After revealing an Order Marker and before taking a turn with this T-Rex, take a turn with another Dinosaur Hero you control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Just skimmed through Bob's thread reading the comics. Fun stuff! Looks like all those Judges couldn't even handle them though, just get rid of them.

Here's my personal thoughts, laid out as concisely as I can. Of course I don't really have a vote so I can't roadblock or anything, but I'll say it anyways;

1) I'm still not a huge fan of the lack of defining dino-powers, but that conversation has been had and a compromise was reached. I'm not going to pretend I'm in love with the compromise, but I'm not going to pitch a fit about it.

2) I don't feel this point level is appropriate for a generic T-Rex as they are portrayed in pretty much all media I've seen. Again though, if this is a specifically 2000AD based dino and they really are at the level (slightly better than an average Judge) then that's fine and seems fair. But if we've been undervaluing the 2000AD dinos in an attempt to shove them all in a 1,000 point faction I don't think that should continue.
Are Bob & Carol under valued?
The goal with the Dinos is to be able to create all sorts of builds. I think in the end it will be possible to create a viable army at 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1600, whatever you want.
The more diversity there is, the more likely that will be.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library