Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 20th, 2013, 04:34 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Birth of the Red Deck

Exactly 3000. Not exactly planned that way but hey.

Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, really happy with how it turned out
Old December 21st, 2013, 02:06 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Hey I just hit a snag with my story. I was in the middle of work when my computer had to restart on me and I lost some of my data. I can fix it but I will need some time to get it back together. Would you allow another extension? I promise to get it done soon.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old December 21st, 2013, 02:15 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
Hey I just hit a snag with my story. I was in the middle of work when my computer had to restart on me and I lost some of my data. I can fix it but I will need some time to get it back together. Would you allow another extension? I promise to get it done soon.
Sure thing. If possible I'd like to have the judging done over the weekend--would that be enough time for you?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 21st, 2013, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
Sure thing. If possible I'd like to have the judging done over the weekend--would that be enough time for you?
That would be good, thanks. I'll let you know when it gets close to finishing.

in the
Old December 23rd, 2013, 04:55 PM

Alright I'm almost though with the story. I think it will be done by later today. I'm excited to get it done and show you my work.

in the
Old December 24th, 2013, 04:29 AM

Finally got mine in. My story was inspired by my recent avatar change. Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!

Hope you enjoyed. It was cutting it real close but I think I made it through. It was a tough work I must say but I think I did alright. Can't wait to see what you guys think.

in the
Old December 24th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Sweetsauce, we've got entries, so without further ado I shall commence with the judging.

I'll have to think about it for a little, though. This is a hard call.

Okay, let's go:

Honorable Mention:

Spoiler Alert!

Second:

Spoiler Alert!

First:

Spoiler Alert!

There you go. This really was a close call, these stories were both really close in overall quality. Congratulations to the winner and good luck to everyone on the next prompt!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 24th, 2013, 03:45 PM

Ah so close. That was really fun and nice. Congrats on the Win Dysole. Can't wait to see what you have in mind.

On the story note Bigga I can explain about the fireballs. When the Romasn formed to attack the barbarians on the road they, the tribesmen, knew that they could not penetrate through the defenses. They lured the romans to the call to battle and when they were close they released the fireballs, which were covered with hay, sticks, twine, anything that is flammable, and send the mass down a steep hill to hit the Roman lines and break the formation. Using this to break the line they can easily get pass the defense and attacks the romans with their numbers and break them before they could reform.

I hope that explains about the fireballs and why they used that tactic. Anyway can't wait to what you come up with Dysole!

in the
Old December 24th, 2013, 03:54 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Holiday

Cool. Thanks. New prompt won't be up until after Christmas. I'll be busy before then.

~Dysole, glad that his story was liked
Old December 24th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats Dysole.

Looking forward to your prompt. I am all in this round.
You have been warned.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 29th, 2013, 05:37 PM

It's a Brand New Day...

Okay here is your prompt.

Quote:
Give me a story with betrayal in it. It can be a Starscream type of story or a double agent or what have you but I want there to be a betrayal somewhere even if it's only a metaphorical one. Everything else is up to you.
Word limit will be 4000 so TGRF can at least submit something. ~_^ You've got a week barring extensions.

~Dysole, eager to see what you guys bring forth
Old December 30th, 2013, 01:03 AM

A betrayal story? Now that I have something for. I'll see what I can whip up soon.

in the

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction