Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the best filler unit?
Isamu 33 64.71%
Otonashi 0 0%
Kyntela Gwyn 2 3.92%
Marcu Esenwein 10 19.61%
Drow Chainfighter 4 7.84%
Dumutef Guard 0 0%
Swog Rider 0 0%
Sahuagin Raider 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 1st, 2013, 10:17 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Who do you think is the best filler unit?

Marcu also has the chance to change sides and mess up your plans...so both Isamu and Marcu have their downside...in my experience Isamu's downside is less than Marcu's.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 1st, 2013, 11:48 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Marcu also has the chance to change sides and mess up your plans...so both Isamu and Marcu have their downside...in my experience Isamu's downside is less than Marcu's.
Isamu's downside of...Dying?? All you need is one or two OMs on Marcu to get him to a glyph, which, unless you have bad luck, means you probably won't get hit by the eternal hatred. Then you have a 20 point figure who is actually doing something productive the entire game. Think of how many times you've actually turned the tide of a battle with isamu.
Old January 1st, 2013, 02:05 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

By that logic every figure has the downside of dying eventually. I'm not sure I see your point as Marcu has the added downside of Eternal Hatred along with dying eventually.
Old January 1st, 2013, 02:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Marcu rules if the Wound Glyph is in play. Otherwise you can not beat beat Isamu. I have assassinated Raelin so many times with him and the best ever was when a Finn spirit boosted Isamu took out Nilfheim in one attack, epic.
However, two years ago Otonashi tied for the highest winning percentage amongst used figures at Gen Con(I helped that statistic).

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 1st, 2013, 03:57 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

I'm sorry, but how on earth did you manage to get ononashi to do that?!? That would be like trying to recreate Mount Rushmore with potato salad!
Old January 1st, 2013, 04:05 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Isamu's downside of...Dying?? All you need is one or two OMs on Marcu to get him to a glyph, which, unless you have bad luck, means you probably won't get hit by the eternal hatred. Then you have a 20 point figure who is actually doing something productive the entire game. Think of how many times you've actually turned the tide of a battle with isamu.
Four with Isamu; never with Marcu. In my experiance I'd pick Isamu over Marcu most every time in a drafting situation

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 1st, 2013, 07:56 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Theracus ... 40 points is only a hair more expensive than the Swog Rider or the Dumetef Guard
Sure, if by "a hair" you mean 60%. Under that definition, the Marro Hive is just a hair more expensive than Agent Carr. ;

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:32 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafizele View Post
I voted Drow chainfighter, but only because we had 1 game that had molten lava on it, and I had 2 drow chainfighters, and they were on the hilly side of the map, and he had small or medium heroes, and my dice rolls were on fire, and it was set-up perfectly (you can tell by all the ands ). Long story short those two chainfighters killed like 15 times thier point values.
Too bad you played it wrong, when you place the figure it must be adjacent and same level. Unless your Chainfighter already survived the hot lave death?

Last edited by wolfeman1968; January 3rd, 2013 at 05:37 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 07:55 PM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeman1968 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafizele View Post
I voted Drow chainfighter, but only because we had 1 game that had molten lava on it, and I had 2 drow chainfighters, and they were on the hilly side of the map, and he had small or medium heroes, and my dice rolls were on fire, and it was set-up perfectly (you can tell by all the ands ). Long story short those two chainfighters killed like 15 times thier point values.
Too bad you played it wrong, when you place the figure it must be adjacent and same level. Unless your Chainfighter already survived the hot lave death?
They were on the same level, I was beside the lava . That game aside Marcu takes the best filler methinks.

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The best bit of this pole is not the winner. EVERYONE (except samthegoat) knows Isamu will win hands down. The good bit is seeing who people think should be in second place. Marcu and the Drow Chainfighter? Hmmmmm.
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:31 AM

Fabien Esenwein is surprisingly tart

Isamu all the way. With Vanish and a hot d20, Isamu is practically invincible
Old January 8th, 2013, 01:26 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

Ah, but how often do you get hot on the D20? Isamu always seems to die after a very short time, what with just a hair over 50% chance of having to rely on a pretty measly 1 defence. I'm still with the Raider!
samthegoat

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units