Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 5th, 2021, 07:23 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Glyph of Movement - Design

Quoting myself
On another topic, I think if we are wanting custom rules for these glyphs, we should wait until we have a good idea of what those are before designing them. If we want a rule to only apply to a particular glyph, its easy enough to write the exception into the rulebook.

Quoting @NecroBlade

IMO that's exactly the opposite if what we should do. If there was a special rule for one glyph, why wouldn't we put that on the glyph card as part of its abilities instead of burying it in the rulebook? We can discuss a rule like "figures do not have to stop on [scientific term for black] glyphs", but I think the screening issue would be enough of a roadblock (pun intended) that it wouldn't pan out.

I don't think you are really disagreeing with me here NB lol.

If "doesn't stop moving" is going to be a thing for all of the Black Glyphs, then I'm suggesting we decide that before going forward with designing this and the other stat boosting glyphs. If it is an exclusive trait to the Black Glyph of Movement, then it should be in the power text for this glyph (in the rulebook... master set glyphs don't have cards!! ). Perfectly fine by me, and probably about the only reason this glyph shouldn't be Valda 2.0 imo

I did have an idea for the glyph to basically grant Orc Battle Rush (2 points) to your whole army... but that only makes sense as a Temp Glyph and I don't like the effect for the Master Set personally. Plus, I'd prefer the 4:2 Perm:Temp ratio we have, for scenario making purposes.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs