Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 9th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Favorite C3V/SoV figure

The recent comments in the public playtesting thread inspired me to create this. So I ask: what is the most fun C3V or SoV figure that you have played? If it is unreleased, just say the name and nothing about it of course

My favorite is probably Quahon, Aquilla's blue dragon. Dragons are fun to play, and Quahon quickly became my favorite dragon.
Old August 9th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Favorite C3V/SoV figure

Probably Omegacron. I would have never started playing with C3V until I saw his powers and just had to play him.

He's awesome! Have yet to play him at a tourney though. Next chance I get I will.
Old August 9th, 2012, 04:28 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is a tough question. I'd have to say right now it's Arashara Goshiri. When I first read her card, I thought she was really lame. Then I got into the game and she was a devastating force!

I also really love the Marro Gnids. Nothing quite like crippling your opponent's Cyprien so he can hardly defend.
Old August 9th, 2012, 04:49 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

While C3V has some great units I am partial to the SoV. I really love the Zettian Infantry. They make playing the Deathwalkers a lot of fun and I have won some pretty hard match-ups with them...although I have lost some too.

I also really like Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior. I feel that he is a prefect fit, as far as powers and theme for the official character. He is also, pretty fun to play. He will not win the game for you, but with his speed and range he can gain height quickly and do some real damage.
Old August 9th, 2012, 05:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Another impossible question to go along with the best BoV map thread, I'll give it a shoot but there is no way I could ever narrow it down to just one fiugre. My favorite SoV figure is Zettian Infantry they are fun to play and help out some of the more iconic scape figures. From Wave 14 I got to go with Van Nessing he is unique and fun to play in so many situations, Marro Gnids are also one of my favorites. There are so many great units from wave 15, The Havech Eradicators were the first figures I ever playtested and I have played more games with them then any other custom figure so they will always be special to me. That being said I still have to go with Arashara Goshiri and the Skeletons of Annellintia they both are incredible fun and pretty competitive. Out of the SoV figures still under review it's Brimstone easily, he was the first figure I bought that had not already passed SoV he fills a hole that was missing in heroscape in a unique and fun way. Out of the unreleased C3V figures I'll go with Nedhogg, but I'm eager to get my hand on some of the current figures up for playtesting they all look to be really fun. See I told you I could not narrow it down to just one.
Old August 9th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I thought Tyrian was a heck of a lot of fun to play. I'm glad to see qt. bangerang liked him, too.

Those are my favorite units. I like my Heroscape going out in a blaze of glory: I can't get enough of the Death Chasers, the AE, Tyrian. Give me a glass jaw on a mauler any day, please.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 10th, 2012, 09:56 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

With so many stellar designs already released, it's a tough choice to pick just one as my favorite. Currently, my favorite C3V/SoV figure would probably be Haduc. Prior to his release, I wasn't too keen on the elf wizards and had hardly used them. Now with Haduc in their ranks, the elves have the extra lasting power they needed without becoming overpowered. I like Haduc so much that I don't see myself fielding a wizard army that doesn't include him.
Old August 10th, 2012, 10:10 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is tough, so I will break it into Hero and Squad to make it a little easier.

Hero would have to be Arashara Goshiri. When I first saw her points, I said to myself, self you will never take her over the Qs, most dragons, or even Jotun (okay maybe Jotun ). But amazingly, she is very surprising. I have played a handful of games with her and I have yet to get blown out and have won more than I lost. I think the C3V team nailed the balance between "let's not make a bunch of A+ units" and making not so competitive units better on this one. You could have made her cheaper by making SS work less often, but I think that would have swung the pendulum to "I lose way more than I win with her".

The squad for me is the Vulcanmech Incendiborgs. Play them and you'll know why. So fun. (Used up all my characters on AG )

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; August 10th, 2012 at 10:52 AM.
Old August 10th, 2012, 10:42 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

My favorite common squad would have to be the M-43 Resistance Fighters. I love getting to move so many figures every turn! The Vulcanmech Incendiborgs are my favorite unique squad.

My favorite Unique Hero is a little harder to pick... I always loved playing the Elf Wizards, and Haduc really increased their survivability--I don't know that I have lost with the Elf Wizards while using Haduc at any of my game nights, and I've used them at least five times. However, while I like what Haduc does for the wizards and I think he's a fun unit on his own, I don't think he's actually my favorite.

I love playing Van Nessing because he has a lot of great theme, but he's very useable outside of his intended matchup--Divine Mission is a really unique ability and I love it every time I use it.

My favorite hero is probably Martial La Hire. I love that I can get a character with stats on the right-side of his card like that (5l,5m,5a,5d, just like Sir Denrick, Van Nessing, and Concan) with a potential double-attack for 70 points. Bring on the melee!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; August 10th, 2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Like how I snuck in two favorite squads?
Old August 10th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Lizardfolk rejoice and sing
C3V and the Lizard King
Green majesty, Hardscale might.
Evil quivers in his sight.

Hardscale rules, no competition. Gnids take second place (one of my favorite squad designs, including classic).

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 11th, 2012, 09:52 AM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My favorite squad to date is the M-43 Resistance. Paired with the Axegrinders and a couple dwarf heroes, they really make for a fun and effective Aquila army.
The Zettian Infantry really restored the Deathwalkers to usefulness.

I playtested both Ulfrid and Martial, and felt each had an enjoyable niche. I have just starting running Arashara Goshiri and Myrddin, but as Arashara seems to revitalize a number of possible armies, I am looking forward to running her more and suspect she'll be one of my favorites.
Old August 13th, 2012, 08:20 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Havech Eravicadators. Their stats fill a niche that didn't exist before and they're just generally a blast to play. The claw vs. blaster decision is also very thematic.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs