Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Who should join the C3V next as a Public Access Member?
capsocrates 0 0%
Clancampbell 12 30.77%
dafe31 1 2.56%
Lefton4ya 5 12.82%
MegaSilver 5 12.82%
personwholives 0 0%
Ryougabot 2 5.13%
Tmac2200 1 2.56%
TnT2 1 2.56%
Typhon2222 12 30.77%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 5th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Access Voting Poll: Jan-Feb

Again I miss the end of the vote because I'm still asleep. Would have cast mine to Typhon2222 if that matters.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 5th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Congrats TyCampbell2222!
Old January 5th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

So, how is the tie broken? New poll? Rock, Paper, Scissors? Pistols at sunrise? Princess Bride style battle of wits? See which one makes better tea?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 5th, 2012, 11:53 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Wow another tie!! This is good stuff

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:00 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
So, how is the tie broken? New poll? Rock, Paper, Scissors? Pistols at sunrise? Princess Bride style battle of wits? See which one makes better tea?
THUNDERDOME! TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!!

Old January 5th, 2012, 12:04 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ahhh, I was to late to vote.
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Ahhh, I was to late to vote.
It happens. Perhaps we can talk 1Mmirg into starting his polls later in the day.

Old January 5th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Or talk you guys into voting earlier in the three day period?
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Well, a tie. Interesting.

Looking at our rules (see the link in the OP):

Quote:
Ties will be split by a decision made by the Inner Sanctum.
It looks like we'll have to pause for a vote in the Inner Sanctum before making the winner known. Oh, the tension.
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Well, a tie. Interesting.

Looking at our rules (see the link in the OP):

Quote:
Ties will be split by a decision made by the Inner Sanctum.
It looks like we'll have to pause for a vote in the Inner Sanctum before making the winner known. Oh, the tension.
Bo-o-o-o-ring! Couldn't we at least get a thumbwrestling match?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:46 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Hah hah, how funny. This is great.

I would be more than happy to bow out for this round. Clancampbell will make a wonderful addition; and there'll be future opportunities I'm sure.
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Hah hah, how funny. This is great.

I would be more than happy to bow out for this round. Clancampbell will make a wonderful addition; and there'll be future opportunities I'm sure.
Too late to wriggle out now: the inner sanctum poll is up and running. You might have to do some work...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs