Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 6th, 2023, 05:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Gouf

Quote:
NAME = GOUF
IDENTITY = MS-07B

UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON VEHICLE
COVER = FULL
OCCUPANCY = 1

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 14

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 140

HEAT ROD
Instead of a move action with the Gouf, you may choose a non-adjacent enemy within 4 clear spaces who is not Tiny and whose base is no more than 10 levels from the Gouf's base. Place the chosen figure adjacent to the Gouf.

ENTANGLING SHOCK
Instead of an attack action with the Gouf, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll 1 Electric damage die against the chosen figure. If it is a skull, you may roll 1 additional Electric damage die against the chosen figure.

MACHINE GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
If the Gouf inflicts 1+ wounds with this ability, it may attack again, to a max of 3 attacks per special attack action.

FACTION = ZEON
PUBLISHER = BANDAI
KEYWORDS = Inorganic, Mecha
SYMBOLS = FLYING, SUPER STRENGTH
SPRING 2024 - ANNIVERSARY: The Gouf was designed as an earth-based close combat mobile suit, outclassing the Zaku II in nearly every way on the planet. It ended up never making full mass production, as the suit, though powerful, wasn't cost effective compared to the Dom. Ramba Ral showcased the Gouf's power in a fierce battle against Amuro Ray and his Gundam RX-78-2.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: set name #000 / figure name
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: Lord Pyre
  • Card art: Soundwarp
  • Comic creators: Yoshiyuki Tomino
Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 15th, 2024 at 09:24 AM.
Old March 6th, 2023, 05:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Gouf - Design

Did my best on the top two powers, but I feel pretty lost on how attack actions work, and how to word the machine gun power.
Old March 6th, 2023, 05:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You don't need the "ignoring swipes" part in the first power as placement powers inherently do not take swipes.

Entangling Shock looks good but you don't need that second comma in the first sentence.

I'll have to research more to appropriately answer how to word the Machine Gun
Old March 6th, 2023, 07:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Heh, this just made me realize I guess we have to deside if our Zaku II is a ground / space / whatever the other totally identical looking one is for the letter after its number now

Something I totally forgot to bring up with Gundam 2.0, since I know at least He-Man is possibly switching to Mattel as its 'publisher' do we want to move Gundam stuff to to Sunrise or Bandai?

Not really likely to be relevant the way moving He-Man out of DC could be, but just figured I'd bring it up before we're too deep in.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 6th, 2023, 07:22 PM
...has moist legs

I’m cool swapping to the actual owner, personally. I’d have to figure that out for Silverhand too actually.
Old March 6th, 2023, 07:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think the SA works fine within the new rules layout.
Old March 7th, 2023, 09:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I think the SA works fine within the new rules layout.
Agreed. Looks good to me.

Wording suggestions on first ability:

HEAT ROD

Instead of a move action, you may choose an enemy within 4 clear spaces who is not Tiny and whose base is no more than 10 levels above Gouf's height or 10 levels below Gouf's base. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Gouf.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2023, 09:46 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In the special attack, you can get rid of "the" and "this" before Gouf and just say Gouf. If it's non-italicized, the name refers to the figure associated with the card.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2023, 09:49 AM
...has moist legs

SW used “the” before the Gundam so I assumed we’d do that for vehicles. ”The sports car receives a wound” does sounds a bit more natural than “Sports car receives wounds”
Old March 7th, 2023, 09:49 AM

I'm cool with that. Just be sure to do it consistently and instead of the "this" uses.

Old March 7th, 2023, 12:21 PM
...has moist legs

Updated.
Old March 7th, 2023, 12:41 PM

Put some "the"s in the first ability for ya.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database