Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 25th, 2019, 09:25 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Pinhead

Old September 25th, 2019, 11:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe if you eat the donut, you'll feel satisfied. Mostly empty calories, though ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2019, 01:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't believe you will ever be satisfied with any explanation, but I can try again if you really want me to.
Old September 25th, 2019, 02:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't believe you will ever be satisfied with any explanation, but I can try again if you really want me to.
I just don’t see what actual evidence you gave. You said a figure can’t be within 0 spaces of itself, and when I asked why you gave the truck analogy. When I countered your truck analogy with my own analogy, the conversation had fizzled out into jokes and I never got a serious response.

Last night, I actually did think of some evidence that pushes me closer to y’alls side. If a Telepath has a power that doesn’t need clear sight and is 0 spaces from itself, then theoretically it could logically follow that the Telepath can attack itself and that’s obviously not right. So I’m not entirely convinced, but that definitely swayed my opinion a lot.

Please stop trying to paint me as completely closed-minded on this issue when the best evidence you can provide seems to be SW vaguely saying “well it’s not a clear-cut issue but I personally feel it should be this way.”
Old September 25th, 2019, 02:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

If you want clear unambiguous evidence of how something works, you’re using the wrong game system The best it will ever get is ‘we decided this is how it works’, and I think for the C3G ‘we’ it seems that figures aren’t supposed to be within spaces of themselves clear sight or not. It sure seems like that’s the majority opinion right now/ how people have been assuming it works anyway.

Not really following the glyph thing you mentioned, they all have ‘on or within’ lingo to count their space IIRC, what is your issue supposed to be there?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 25th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Just A Head

My point is that if a Glyph were to use the language I described ("all spaces within 2 spaces of this Glyph"), it would be weird to assume that the space that Glyph is on wasn’t affected.

I think the best move is just to clarify either way. Luckily it seems like we’ve mostly been doing that. We clarify when a unit is affected (Invisible Woman) and when a unit isn’t affected. (Ares) I’ll probably just post in a few threads where we didn’t clarify as a personal crusade.
Old September 25th, 2019, 05:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
My point is that if a Glyph were to use the language I described ("all spaces within 2 spaces of this Glyph"), it would be weird to assume that the space that Glyph is on wasn’t affected.
Sorry, I probably wasn't clear earlier.

Why would we assume that the space isn't affected? Like the on part is there for clarity, but if it wasn't I'd say it would still not be a donut. If there is a ruling that Figures don't count as being within spaces of themselves that doesn't mean other things in their horizontal space aren't.

My Etsy Store
Old September 25th, 2019, 05:55 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Sorry, I probably wasn't clear earlier.

Why would we assume that the space isn't affected? Like the on part is there for clarity, but if it wasn't I'd say it would still not be a donut. If there is a ruling that Figures don't count as being within spaces of themselves that doesn't mean other things in their horizontal space aren't.
That's even more rage-inducing to me.
Old September 25th, 2019, 05:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Why? I'm still really unclear what this issue is.

My Etsy Store
Old September 25th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes! Totally agree. One ruling for figures and a completely different ruling for glyphs. That seems entirely consistent with how rulings like these go in this game. And, yeah, rage-inducing, lol.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2019, 06:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I mean, they aren't really different rulings. You aren't within a space of yourself, doesn't matter if you are a figure or a glyph (not like glyphs are ever effecting themselves with their aura powers). Other things in the horizontal space you occupy are. Otherwise Star-Lord would also be making a 'donut aura' too or something.

My Etsy Store
Old September 25th, 2019, 06:06 PM
Just A Head

The idea that these questions...

Spoiler Alert!

...can have totally different answers is mildly infuriating to me, although not really that unexpected.

Out of interest, what would you guys think are the answers to those 5 questions? Since I've apparently been playing the game wrong all this time.

EDIT: Ninja by SW

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library