Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 27th, 2013, 11:54 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Chicagoland June Jubilee

When: Sunday, June 9th @11AM

Where: Games-Plus (101 West Prospect Avenue, Mount Prospect, IL 60056)

Format: 440 Points, 24 Hex Start Zones, 5 game Rolling Rumble, with Opponent's Wins as the tiebreaker, and a Top 4 single-elimination playoff at the end. Before each game roll a combat die: On Shield Reverse the Whip, On Blank Heat of Battle.

Allowed: No Marvel. VC (C3V/SOV) is allowed.

Freeplay: Allowed, and I'm hoping we'll play some other games/wacky formats later.

Entry Fee: $5 or something Heroscape/C3V worth more than 5 dollars.

Prizes: I'll probably value all the prizes by multiples of $5 and then divide it into 4 stashes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Map Prize.

Map Contest Rules: Each tournament participant (including freeplayers) may submit 1 Contest Map designed for 24 Hex Start Zone, 1v1. Maps will be voted on by tournament participants. We ask voters to consider its playability and creativity. As humans they'll also be considering other factors, such as, "will my brother beat me up if I don't vote for his map?" and so on. The person who submitted the map which receives the most votes will win the prize.

Map Contest FAQ
Q: Can I submit a map I didn't design?
A: No. You may bring a map you didn't design, but you cannot submit it to the contest.

Q: How will ties in the map contest be broken?
A: The youngest map submitter involved in the tie will be declared the winner.

Q: What is the maximum size for the maps that will be used?
A: There are no restrictions on footprint, though map makers should consider the space required versus the space available. All maps must have two 24 hex start zones.

Q: What are the restrictions on building materials (i.e. what sets and of how many can we use, which glyphs are available, etc.)?
A: None. Use any sets you want, make custom terrain (with custom rules if you want), just please make it balanced.

Attending
greygnarl
greygnarl's dad
Shedim Kabal
vegietarian18
vegie's dad
infectedsloth
I.S.B.3
Unseen Shadowz
The Bearded One
heroscaper314
Swanky Samurai
Ninja Status
Skylord163

Maybe
Friend of Ninja Status
Shedim's noob

Last edited by greygnarl; June 4th, 2013 at 12:10 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events