Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 24th, 2015, 02:08 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Secret Santa 2015! (Entries Due 11/28/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Sorry that I have not sent in my list yet. Once I do, are we only at 6 participants?
Yep.
Are we still a "GO" with just 6 of us?
As the 6½th participant, I don't see why not.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 24th, 2015, 02:28 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Sorry that I have not sent in my list yet. Once I do, are we only at 6 participants?
Yep.
Are we still a "GO" with just 6 of us?
Yep!
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:38 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Tomorrow's the last day to get your wishlists in!
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:58 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Wish list has been sent!!
Old November 29th, 2015, 03:26 PM

Ok, so there are 5 of us entered. Wishlists have been sent to Jim, so he should have PMs being sent out shortly! Thanks to all who entered!
Old November 29th, 2015, 09:23 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Secret Santa 2015!

Dangit. I thought "getting my entries in over Thanksgiving will be no problem!" But I forgot I would be going somewhere without internet. Oh well. Maybe next year.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 29th, 2015, 09:40 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just got in from being out all day, so my plan is to send out the wishlists to the appropriate parties in the morning.

I did receive all the wishlists, so expect a message for Santa tomorrow!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old November 29th, 2015, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Dangit. I thought "getting my entries in over Thanksgiving will be no problem!" But I forgot I would be going somewhere without internet. Oh well. Maybe next year.
Well, today's your lucky day! Since Jim will be posting it in the morning, you're in!
Old December 5th, 2015, 12:50 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Gifts ordered and being processed now, looking forward to hearing whose name everyone had
Old December 5th, 2015, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Gifts ordered and being processed now, looking forward to hearing whose name everyone had
Yeah, got mine's mailed out already as well!
Old December 5th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Just ordered mine yesterday as well.
Old December 5th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Monokidnatic

Ok, posting publicly that you've mailed out a gift will give your recipient a bigger clue who their Santa is if they receive it in the near future.

Of course, there are several people who mailed thiers, and some of them PMd me rather than posting, so who really knows who got whom? (Well, besides me that is... )

Scaper of the Week #17

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online