Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 28th, 2009, 06:36 PM

Archkyrie11 is surprisingly tart
Aquilla ~ Hinted from the Begining

Did you know Heroscape told you about her in the very begining. troubleman23 and I found this. In the Game a Toxic mist the stroy goes like this...

A Valkyrie genera knew that other would follow her here, to Trollsford. That is why she released a poisonous gas into the water. Now they must not only fight each other, but fight to breath...yet they can only hold there breath for so long.

So Aquilla was mentioned right in the very begining when all we had was the master set.

Alderaan shot first

Last edited by Archkyrie11; July 28th, 2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old July 28th, 2009, 06:59 PM

Re: Aquilla ~ Hinted from the Begining

<removed>

Alderaan shot first

Last edited by Archkyrie11; July 29th, 2009 at 10:31 AM.
Old July 28th, 2009, 07:04 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very interesting.....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 28th, 2009, 07:06 PM

When I read that I was skipped over it entirely then I read it again and I was like woah...

Alderaan shot first
Old July 28th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I know this place can be a "hotbed" of discussion and whatnot, but give people a bit over 23 minutes to respond, it is a internet discussion board after all.

On topic, I was never one for the storeline, so it makes no difference to me... Though it doesn't sound like the aquallia we know and love.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 28th, 2009, 07:16 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I know this place can be a "hotbed" of discussion and whatnot, but give people a bit over 23 minutes to respond, it is a internet discussion board after all.

On topic, I was never one for the storeline, so it makes no difference to me... Though it doesn't sound like the aquallia we know and love.

How well DO we know Aquilla?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 28th, 2009, 07:23 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
My neighbor?

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old July 28th, 2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:

We dont even really know her themeing of Units

Alderaan shot first
Old July 28th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Maybe it is a different general? One we have not heard of?
Old July 28th, 2009, 08:38 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archkyrie11 View Post
Anything that the other generals don't want. At first glance, that is. The dwarves are midgets (face it Migol), and might not look to tough. The bugs would scare them out of their wits and they would be saying, "Get it out of here!!!" The indians are...different, cough *put some clothes on* cough. Really though, I've thought from the begining that Aquilla would eventually join Utgar. I just don't know when or why...

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old July 28th, 2009, 09:59 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart

Cool find!

I wonder if they meant Aquilla or just a thematic backstory to the map... Nonetheless, I like the idea!
Old July 29th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archkyrie11 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
...I was never one for the storeline, so it makes no difference to me... Though it doesn't sound like the aquallia we know and love.
I kind of hope this was supposed to be Aquilla, using poison gas is generally "evil" but she is (loosely) in the alliance against Utgar. (Isn't she related to one of the other generals??). Nuances! Gotta love them! In a game for 8 year olds! (Which is less than 1/5 of my age, but not my maturity!)

And her theme seems pretty bug heavy so far, bugs are generally not our friends. To the 8 year old in me, the grown up LOVES spiders.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion