Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 27th, 2009, 05:47 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unofficial "Not an Exclusive" figure contest!

For Spider Web Netting, I think you meant to say "until the end of your round"; a turn is just the action phase of an army card, a round is all 3 of your turns. With <<X>> not able to attack, that turn would be pretty much wasted .

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No, I did mean turn. As a Predator, he bonds with the Spiders. He will not benefit from the reduced defense directly, but the Spiders who will attack immediately after (and before your turn is over) certainly will. I edited my post to make that more obvious. Thanks though!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old May 27th, 2009, 06:02 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah, didn't notice the predator class, makes a lot more sense. The edited post makes things very clear, thanks! And sorry about the wink and the possibly overbearing explanation of what a turn vs a round is...

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Last edited by Fencerjared; May 27th, 2009 at 06:07 AM. Reason: it was heroscape night, and jared had a lot of drinks... no i won't apologize for being pompous... oops, already did.
Old May 27th, 2009, 06:11 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Wanted to put my figure idea out there for the community for input because (a) you all have a lot of great ideas and (b) the person this is based on is much beloved by our community. So, with his blessing, I present to you my currently untested new figure (repainted MacDirk Warrior):
Rev MacDirk
Jandar
Human
Unique Hero
Champion
Valiant
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
80 points

Keen Insight (or Keeping Them Honest?)
Before you take a turn with Rev MacDirk, you may choose an opponent who must reveal their Order Marker X.

Protector of the Flock
When any Squad figure you control who follows Jandar adjacent to Rev MacDirk receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may place a wound marker on Rev MacDirk and ignore any wounds that figure just received.

Righteous Smite
When attacking an opponent's figure who follows Utgar, Rev MacDirk receives 1 additional attack die.

I hope to playtest this figure in the coming month, but I THINK the costing/abilities make sense. (I'd also considered making him a slightly cheaper 2 attack figure.)

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:06 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

In Progress...
Temporary Name...

DARK SHADE
Utgar

Life 1
Move 8
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 1
Points 35
Undead
Unique Hero
Devourer
Terrifying
Medium 5

Body Possession
Instead of taking a turn with Dark Shade, you may choose any figure adjacent to Dark Shade and take 1 turn with just the chosen figure as if it was part of your army. While taking this turn with the chosen figure, add 2 to the attack value on the chosen figures army card. After you take a turn with the chosen figure roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-3 Dark Shade is destroyed. If you roll a 4 or higher place Dark Shade in an empty space adjacent to the chosen figure. Dark Shade cannot use Body Possession on undead figures.

Incorporeal Evasion
When Dark Shade is destroyed, or suffers enough wounds to be destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 7 or higher ignore all wounds, Dark Shade is not destroyed.

Stealth Flying (copy paste of the same-old text)

Wazzz-up!?
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:29 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This will be serious fun. Im in!
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Entry Thread located here: "Unofficlal" Not an Exclusive Entry Thread

Old May 27th, 2009, 03:48 PM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
This will be serious fun. Im in!
Don't you come in at the last minute and steal first place from me again! Seriously though, good luck to ya.

Old May 27th, 2009, 04:10 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

I'm in! Just one question: I don't have photoshop or any other kind of fancy picture software, so I can add text, but not a picture to the card. O.K. if I submit them seperately?
Old May 27th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
I'm in! Just one question: I don't have photoshop or any other kind of fancy picture software, so I can add text, but not a picture to the card. O.K. if I submit them seperately?
Just make it clear which sculpt you are using. That should be fine.

Old May 27th, 2009, 04:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
No, I did mean turn. As a Predator, he bonds with the Spiders. He will not benefit from the reduced defense directly, but the Spiders who will attack immediately after (and before your turn is over) certainly will. I edited my post to make that more obvious. Thanks though!
Err, that doesn't work. Bonding reads
"Before taking a turn with Fyorlag Spiders, you may first take a turn with any Predator you control."

So it is two separate turns, which means his ability doesn't do anything.

What about
"the chosen figure may only roll 1 defense die until an opponent takes a turn"

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Err, that doesn't work. Bonding reads
"Before taking a turn with Fyorlag Spiders, you may first take a turn with any Predator you control."

So it is two separate turns, which means his ability doesn't do anything.

What about
"the chosen figure may only roll 1 defense die until an opponent takes a turn"
Dang. You're right. While it's obvious how its supposed to work, you've pointed out the stickiness of the wording. Much appreciated. I've fixed the wording for Spider Web Netting and also refined Ambush Predator 2. Keep the feedback coming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games