Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Club 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
You can have my seat Scotty
WOOOOHOOOOO! Thanks!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 25th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Wow! If Onacara can get in, I'm SURE I'll be there before long!

Really though, congrats, Onnie!
Old September 25th, 2008, 06:48 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
You can have my seat Scotty
Is that a threat?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old September 25th, 2008, 06:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Congrats!

You've just gotten every single green box that's possible to get! What are you going to do next???
Old September 25th, 2008, 08:01 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Congrats!

You've just gotten every single green box that's possible to get! What are you going to do next???
Throw a neg repping party? Really, grab a newb and make him red! Now that J-Unit's got positive rep we need a new neg rep spokesperson.
Old September 25th, 2008, 08:47 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

How frickin funny is this?

I got neg repped for this thread with this comment. (I X'd out the users name to prevent public finger pointing and mockery)

You didn't capitalize "I". Congrats on your newly aquired membership! -XXXXX XXXX (who just made it into Club 2 a few days ago...)

What's funny is that on several dozen occassions I have noted that I would never neg rep someone for an obvious typo..especially if they missed capitalizing an I in the middle of a sentence since I do it so often myself. (FYI spell check does not correct it)

Now I could neg rep the person back and knock them back to Club 1 but I won't but they should at least know that I will now me looking over their posts very carefully now for any typing errors
Old September 25th, 2008, 09:15 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

nevr neg rep 4 sp unles they type lik dis. evr. its jus bad news, ppl.
Old September 25th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Tell that to the people who negged me like 8 times.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 25th, 2008, 09:26 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Quote:
I thought I only neg rep'd you 5 times
Old September 25th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Quote:
I thought I only neg rep'd you 5 times
, You say potato I say a mator mort.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 25th, 2008, 09:40 PM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

I got neg repped for this thread with this comment. (I X'd out the users name to prevent public finger pointing and mockery)

You didn't capitalize "I". Congrats on your newly aquired membership! -XXXXX XXXX (who just made it into Club 2 a few days ago...)

What's funny is that on several dozen occassions I have noted that I would never neg rep someone for an obvious typo..especially if they missed capitalizing an I in the middle of a sentence since I do it so often myself. (FYI spell check does not correct it)

Now I could neg rep the person back and knock them back to Club 1 but I won't but they should at least know that I will now me looking over their posts very carefully now for any typing errors
Perhaps you should encourage them to look up the spelling of "acquired" before using it to comment on someone else's spelling error.

Returns for more.

Old September 26th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Ha ha, it was me, Abomination! I neg repped you. It's kinda hard to do when your not a site supporter but I did it! Also, congrats on the Club 11, Onacara.
</IMG></IMG>
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online