Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 30th, 2022, 05:41 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cammy - VOTE for initial

This passes! Thanks guys!
Old May 31st, 2022, 01:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cammy - Initial Playtesting

Looks good! My only thought is that 4 powers is a lot, and is Phantom walk really needed? Could build a no-LEA clause into her other powers if needed.

Cammy is the only Street Fighter character I had any success with. I'm not great at video games.
Old May 31st, 2022, 01:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My favorite. Always called her Turbo Cammy and only attacked with light kicks.
I rarely won.
Old May 31st, 2022, 02:24 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks LP! I'm happy having 3 or 4 powers here. Similar to X-23 where they both have 2 simple and short powers. Phantom Walk is pretty fitting for her, and I'm not sure the text space would change much if we had to write Phantom Walk into both powers.
Old June 6th, 2022, 01:36 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What are the best Agent and Enforcer builds?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 6th, 2022, 03:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

There really isn't an Enforcer build for her right now IMO.

Like she either has to be all Enforcers... which means like a bunch of dudes offering zero synergy to each other, or be with Bison... who is bad.

Agents you probably want Jimmy Woo at the helm? He seems to be the best of the leaders for her.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 6th, 2022, 04:17 PM

Cool. Thanks.
Old June 6th, 2022, 04:36 PM

Yeah I do wish Shadaloo Indoctrination (both for Cammy and Dee Jay) worked on just having an Enforcer in your army. Bison didn't often join Cammy or the dolls on missions. It'd make drafting a lot easier if it just required an Enforcer.

Speaking of Dee Jay, if his Fighter Influence also worked like that it'd help him out a bit.

For Agent builds I'd agree that Jimmy Woo is the best leader. Nick Fury could be a good one to try with SHIELD agents as well. Fitzsimmons will work well with her too. Abigail Brand might also be viable with her, though not sure who else you'd bring there.

Not sure how viable she is, but Scientist Supreme also works with her as she's a clone.
Old June 6th, 2022, 06:40 PM

Cool. Pretty much the ones I was looking at. Nice pull on Scientist Supreme.
Winter Soldier Team up looked good as well.
Old June 10th, 2022, 04:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cammy

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Cammy (140), Chun-Li, Jimmy Woo, Human Robot and Black Widow (800) VS Old Lace, Nico Minoru, Gert Yorkes, Chase Stein, Karolina Dean, Molly Hayes (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Cammy (140), Chun-Li, Jimmy Woo, Human Robot and Black Widow (800) VS Mister Incredible, Elastigirl (Helen Parr), Violet Parr, Dash Parr and Jack-Jack Parr (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Cammy (140), Nick Fury, SHIELD Agents x4, Spider-Woman and Dum Dum Dugan (1100) VS Zeon Pilot x2, Zaku x2, Char, Char’s Zaku, McGillis, Bael (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I feel like Cammy is about right and the design is fun, I do worry that there's very little reason to every use her normal attack instead of the Special Attack here, but that is my only concern.
Old June 10th, 2022, 05:05 PM

Great tests, thank you! I'm glad she's coming out fun.

Do we want to address the normal attack vs. Spiral Arrow, and if so, any suggestions? I can see there being reasons to run her normal over it, such as with attack boosters, but will be army dependant.
Old June 10th, 2022, 05:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The only thing that I could see really doing is upping her attack to 5, but I'm not sure it's a huge deal if she mostly uses her special.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library