Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 11th, 2012, 05:24 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
B96's Custom Terrain-Dead Trees added

Hey all, Enjoy these pics of my custom terrain!

Lava
Spoiler Alert!

Dead trees
Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; March 12th, 2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old March 11th, 2012, 09:13 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: B96's Custom Terrain-Lava added

Nice !
Old March 11th, 2012, 09:40 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: B96's Custom Terrain-Lava added

Very cool boromir.
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:06 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: B96's Custom Terrain-Dead Trees added

Thanks Guys!

Ps: Added Dead Trees

Old March 12th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

The trees look great. Is it just me, or are htose set up on a modified Swamp Thing map? Anyway, the point being, they are awesome. +rep!

EDIT: 'sigh': vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boromir96 again.
Old March 12th, 2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
The trees look great. Is it just me, or are those set up on a modified Swamp Thing map?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Here is a modified "Swamp Thing" Map with My terrain

How did you Guess

Old March 13th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
The trees look great. Is it just me, or are those set up on a modified Swamp Thing map?
Quote:
Here is a modified "Swamp Thing" Map with My terrain

How did you Guess

Missed the text, still got it right. Now I look like an idiot.
Old March 14th, 2012, 04:49 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Those customs look great. I think a little green paint on the pine cones would almost make them look like pine trees. A thought just occurred to me, if you use pine cones that are still closed and painted them green then they would look a lot like pine trees. I may have to try that out myself. Thanks for the inspiration, have some +rep.
Old March 19th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Those customs look great. I think a little green paint on the pine cones would almost make them look like pine trees. A thought just occurred to me, if you use pine cones that are still closed and painted them green then they would look a lot like pine trees. I may have to try that out myself. Thanks for the inspiration, have some +rep.
I use Pine Cones all the time on my custom maps that I build for my kids--they look great on the battlefields. I always file off the thorns and file the bottoms flat so that they stand up on their own. I did go ahead and paint one of them green (see the picture below).

Old March 20th, 2012, 02:30 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Dang it, must spread rep around some more.....

Fantastic-looking stuff, B96. Dead trees.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles