Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 10th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I liked the new Spiday but didn't love it. I kind of had the exact same feeling that I did after watching the original Tobey movie. I found it funny how the new movie polarized so many fans who either hated it and said it didn't compare to the first or loved it and said it was so much better than the first. I honestly didn't see all that much of a difference.

By the way, how does a high school intern get Stacy's job?1?! and how ridiculous was the scene where one construction worker (out of the 14 million people who commute in and out around NYC) recognize Spidey from earlier and then have the power to make every boom operator move the cranes over the same street... and how are so may cranes working on so many buildings along the same street anyway?!?!?!

That one scene alone made me hang my head in disappointment. It was in no way as good as a bunch of New Yorkers throwing objects at the Green Goblin from the 59th Street Bridge.

It was entertaining, but like I said, no better or worse than Spidey 1 or 2 (now don't get me started on 3 because that one needed a good editor to ask if he could cut out the dance routine).
Old February 10th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Nice to see you around Matt, still kicking and farting dust.

Yeah, there certainly are some "really?" moments in the new Spidey movie, but after watching The Dark Knight Rises last night and seeing those idiots sending 3000 cops into the tunnels after a handful of nutjobs, I was pretty much like "yeah, this is a comic book movie" and went on to enjoy it. All those things getting set up to blow up underground and nobody notices? Bulging vertebrae getting punched back into place?

Ultimately, there has to be a great suspension in expecting reality in order to enjoy comic movies.

For whatever reason, I just dug this new Spidey more.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:29 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Nice to see you around Matt, still kicking and farting dust.

Yeah, there certainly are some "really?" moments in the new Spidey movie, but after watching The Dark Knight Rises last night and seeing those idiots sending 3000 cops into the tunnels after a handful of nutjobs, I was pretty much like "yeah, this is a comic book movie" and went on to enjoy it. All those things getting set up to blow up underground and nobody notices? Bulging vertebrae getting punched back into place?

Ultimately, there has to be a great suspension in expecting reality in order to enjoy comic movies.

For whatever reason, I just dug this new Spidey more.
Yea TDKR was a really good movie. But it still was a comic movie. And you have to take itall with a grain of salt in terms of realism vs comic realism.
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
By the way, how does a high school intern get Stacy's job?1?! and how ridiculous was the scene where one construction worker (out of the 14 million people who commute in and out around NYC) recognize Spidey from earlier and then have the power to make every boom operator move the cranes over the same street... and how are so may cranes working on so many buildings along the same street anyway?!?!?!
Yeah, that part really bugged me.
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, I commented on that in the theater when I watched it. Only thing I can think of is that someone with a lot of pull has a crush on her.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 11th, 2013, 04:02 PM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
By the way, how does a high school intern get Stacy's job?1?!
Yeah, that part really bugged me.
...it made me think of one of the worst retcons in comics.

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 12th, 2013, 01:14 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink!! View Post

I must say, I really like the new Spidey much better than the older one.
I love Dark Knight Rises. It's pretty good. I think Bane is awesome in it!! Now they should make a movie just about Bane!! That would be cool! [/quote]

I loved Dark Knight Rises and the new Spidey too! But I am not sure that I will like the new Wolvie movie though but I know I will watch it!

Old February 12th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When I go to see a comic movie, I go in knowing, almost nothing will match the continuity I know and love, there might be several things in that movie that just don't make sense like the crane's and Gwen Stacy wonky stuff. I just turn my brain and expectations off, and am happy to finally see my favorite characters on the big screen.

C3G team building links.
Old February 12th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
This is why I like the company of fellow nerds. My wife doesn't understand that I can accept that Spider-man can shoot webs from his wrists and stick to walls, but it's completely improbable that so many cranes can be lined up on a street and turned in perfect sequence.
Old February 12th, 2013, 01:42 PM

Blink knows what's in an order marker Blink knows what's in an order marker Blink knows what's in an order marker

I haven't seen the new Spiderman yet.
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
This is why I like the company of fellow nerds. My wife doesn't understand that I can accept that Spider-man can shoot webs from his wrists and stick to walls, but it's completely improbable that so many cranes can be lined up on a street and turned in perfect sequence.
totally agree with that.
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:39 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Although I love to critique comic book movies, I am siding with Rej here. I paid for my ticket, I might as well enjoy it.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape