Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 19th, 2013, 07:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Always love some Sensory Assault! Also, looks which thread has neared 1000 pages!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 19th, 2013, 10:52 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had a write up for Klaw once that was similar. I didn't have Mental Shield, but I had this power that I thought was cool:

SONAR
Opponent's figures cannot use any power to ignore leaving engagement attacks from Klaw.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 20th, 2013, 09:50 AM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

That is a nice power, I like that Margloth! Maybe that and Mental Shield could be put together to make something like this?

BODY OF SOUND
Opponent's figures cannot use any power to ignore leaving engagement attacks from Klaw and may never take temporary or permanent control of Klaw.
Old June 20th, 2013, 01:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was trying to think of a way to make Klaw just last week in an attempt to recreate the Frightful Four from the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon...I gave up.

I like the Body of Sound I think it is a good design with few words.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The problem with incorporating Mental Shield into another power is that they won't be immune to any powers that say they don't work on figures with Mental Shield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 20th, 2013, 04:33 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Yeah that's the only thing that's bothering me about the power. The power could say that it Klaw is considered to have the Mental Shield special power when attacked or targeted?
Old June 20th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The problem with incorporating Mental Shield into another power is that they won't be immune to any powers that say they don't work on figures with Mental Shield.
That bothers me sooooo much, especially when you are going against someone like puppet master or Purple Man, who can be beat so easily by figures with the mental shield power.
Old June 20th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I hope this guy's not drafted, I sort of aimed for the Blackest Night version of the character, in hopes that he would be open.

Black Hand

Black Hand
Secret Identity - William Hand

Undead
Unique Hero
Herald
Obsessive

Life - 7
Move - 6
Range - 4
Attack - 6
Defense - 5

CALL OF THE BLACK
Whenever a non android or undead figure is destroyed within clear sight of Black Hand, you may roll the 20 sided die, adding 5 to your roll if you controlled that figure. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may take control of that figure's army card and place that figure on this card.

"RISE"
At the beginning of the round, before rolling for initiative, you may choose to remove any number of Order Markers from this card. For each marker you remove, you may place a figure that is on this card within 4 clear sight spaces of Black Hand and remove all marker's from it's card. When a figure is placed with this special power, it has the species of undead and may not use any special powers for the remainder of the game.

BLACK LANTERN REGENERATION
After revealing an order marker on this card, roll one attack die for each wound marker on this card, for each shield you roll, remove one wound from this card. If Black Hand was not destroyed by a figure with the Green Power Battery special power, you may continue to reveal Order Markers and remove wounds from this card. If there are ever fewer than 7 wound markers on this card, you may place Black Hand on any space in your start zone.

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; June 21st, 2013 at 12:10 PM.
Old June 20th, 2013, 07:05 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is going to be a pretty high pointer.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old June 20th, 2013, 07:12 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

For CALL OF THE BLACK, the ability should probably only apply to unique heroes.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old June 20th, 2013, 07:22 PM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
Yeah that's the only thing that's bothering me about the power. The power could say that it Klaw is considered to have the Mental Shield special power when attacked or targeted?
While I know there is a preference to keep to 3 or fewer powers, I'd rather keep Mental Shield & Sonar Blast separate. While this would create a 4 power card, these two powers and Sensory Assault are short on text and, as a whole, the card would be less confusing.
Old June 20th, 2013, 07:46 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about some of these changes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
CALL OF THE BLACK
Whenever a Unique Hero is destroyed within clear 8(?) sight of Black Hand, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to your roll if you controlled that figure. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may take control of that hero's card and place that hero on this card.

"RISE"
At the beginning of the round, before rolling for initiative, you may remove any of numbered Order Marker from this card. For each order marker you remove, you may remove a figure that is on this card and place it within 4 clear sight spaces of Black Hand and remove all marker's from it's card. When a figure is placed with this special power, it has the species of undead and may not use any special powers for the remainder of the game. Androids and Undead figures are not affected by "RISE".

BLACK LANTERN REGENERATION
After revealing an order marker on this card, roll one attack die for each wound marker on this card, for each shield you roll, remove one wound from this card. If Black Hand was destroyed by a figure without the Green Power Battery special power, you may continue to place and reveal Order Markers on this card. At the beginning of a round, if there are ever fewer than 7 wound markers on this card, you may place Black Hand on any space in your start zone.
I'm not sure if some of these changes are what you are going for, but I thought I would post them anyhow. Also, I think it would be cool to have a Black Ring E-Glyph, but I'm not sure how it would work with Green Lanterns, I might post something for it later.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy