Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 13th, 2019, 12:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spike (VOTE for Public Testing)

yea
Old May 13th, 2019, 02:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Spike (VOTE for Public Testing)

This passes
Old May 13th, 2019, 02:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Spike (Public Testing)

Something I missed during the consistency checklist but picked up on during testing was that Undying Dedication has a similar name to Hawkman's power, but a dissimilar mechanic. Might be worth addressing, if anyone has alternate name suggestions.
Old May 13th, 2019, 02:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What about Fool for Love? That's the title of an episode of the show that shares his backstory.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 13th, 2019, 03:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Dedication and Love are different enough that I don't think it really an issue you have to worry about. If you do want to change the name anyway though, I wonder if Dedication is the right word to describe his situation. When I read that history lesson on him you wrote up, I didn't get 'dedication' out of it. He seems more 'compelled' by other forces to follow a path rather then being 'dedicated' to a cause or person. Maybe something like Unholy Compulsion or Reluctant Sidekick?
Old May 13th, 2019, 03:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spike (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Can't wait to pair him with Bump and Set.
Weirdly enough, Bump actually was a semi-important character in IDW right before the shift to the new universe. So I guess he could justify a card .

Completely different character from the Neo version (20 foot tall or so Eukarian rookie Autobot/rebel compared to 6 foot tall or so neutral asocial physicist hobo). Still good enough for the word play though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 13th, 2019, 08:00 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Dedication and Love are different enough that I don't think it really an issue you have to worry about.
Yeah, I'm not worried about anyone mixing the powers up based on the anmes, but if we can work out something else I also like for the power name, I might prefer to leave 'Undying xxx' type names more aesthetically associated with powers more like Hawkman's.

Quote:
If you do want to change the name anyway though, I wonder if Dedication is the right word to describe his situation. When I read that history lesson on him you wrote up, I didn't get 'dedication' out of it. He seems more 'compelled' by other forces to follow a path rather then being 'dedicated' to a cause or person. Maybe something like Unholy Compulsion or Reluctant Sidekick?
Well, yes and no on being compelled. I was focusing a little more on his high-level arc and the whys and wherefores of his alignment switches than on his emotional life in that write-up. (Mainly because I wanted to establish the rationale behind his synergy set, and I will talk for six years about any character that I really like)

He does get his unlife shaken up in a couple big ways by outside forces (getting vamped by Dru in the first place and then getting chipped), but a lot of what makes him tick and dictates his path is at first his devotion to Dru, and then falling for Buffy later on.

I think the reluctant vibe would work for him early on in his redemptive arc where he's more conflicted, but not really later on after he reforms. (And not while he was evil either) The compulsion thing kinda works for his evil period, but it's not an outstanding fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What about Fool for Love? That's the title of an episode of the show that shares his backstory.
I could see going for that. It's kind of a specific reference that doesn't evoke the power directly, but it works.
Old May 14th, 2019, 08:50 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

You could always just go with "Immortal" or "Eternal" instead of Undying. Hits pretty similar notes.
Old May 16th, 2019, 11:24 PM
Symbiotic

Results from Midgie:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3
Spike:
Army Test
Map: SEWER LABYRINTH.
Units: Team #1(Red)-Spike, Brides of Dracula, The Crow, and Deadshot.=650
Team #2(Blue)-Buffy Summers, Angel, and Blade.=640.

Spoiler Alert!

SPIKE:

Army Test
Map: SWAMP LAB.
Units: Red Team: Spike, Angel(Liam), Angel(Warren Worthington II)Buffy, and Bane.=890
Blue Team: Frankenstein, Blade, Solomon Grundy, and Arkham Inmates.=900.

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Spike did work early but that is the same reason He died first. Sucker Punch is a nice way to tally up wounds. The only problem was against the heavy hitters. Frankenstein synergy with Grundy was to much for the Red Team.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: [COLOR=“Red”]Spike is basically the same as Angel(Liam) witch is good, thematically it is good that Buffy works with and against Spike. Overall the games were competitive and fun.[/COLOR]
Old May 17th, 2019, 07:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So, looks like small win and big loss?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2019, 09:53 AM
Symbiotic

Yep. Looks like he was playing with the pre-reeval Crow in that first game, but wasn't playing him in a particularly juiced way.
Old May 17th, 2019, 10:28 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yep. Looks like he was playing with the pre-reeval Crow in that first game, but wasn't playing him in a particularly juiced way.
Speaking of which, is there a list of all mechanically updated units? I don't want to accidentally do something like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library