Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 10th, 2011, 10:24 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Shopping for SoV/C3V minis

If you find a good source for a particular C3V figure, post a link in this thread and I will update the OP with the info.

Thanks for thinking of your fellow 'scapers!
Old September 14th, 2011, 02:45 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Removed Omegacron from the Specific Figure Links- all gone
Old September 15th, 2011, 07:25 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Troll and Toad still has a lot of the figures - they have 4 terror wights for Preyblood Thralls, and I believe they still have both vampires and the D&D minis figures from last week's release.

Unfortunately, they don't stock the figures for Zaeus or Omegacron.

Speaking of which, I have an extra Omegacron figure for trade. See the trade list in my sig.

-Mike
Old September 15th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

There are still some Mechwarrior Marauders on sale on Ebay so while there is a mildly limited supply they do exists for sale still. I will be working on creating a painting guide soon for those that want to repaint theirs to match the Omnicron scheme.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 15th, 2011, 09:06 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
There are still some Mechwarrior Marauders on sale on Ebay so while there is a mildly limited supply they do exists for sale still. I will be working on creating a painting guide soon for those that want to repaint theirs to match the Omnicron scheme.
Didn't realize there were some back on eBay. Just bought one, one of the Resistance Fighters I was missing, and two more Preybloods. Can't wait to get and rebase them. I would love to get a tutorial on how to repaint Omegacron just to match his colour well and know exactly what parts of him need to go blue.
Old September 16th, 2011, 02:51 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Marro Gnids: Confrontation Phemera Omega Unit Box - $13 @ eBay - more than 10 available.

Also, my two Omegacrons came in - so I will have one for sale/trade. In case you haven't noticed, I post finds AFTER I buy them so I get the scoop first

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 20th, 2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: New Link
Old September 20th, 2011, 12:26 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Auggiies has:
35 figures used for Nicholas Esenwein
5 of the figure used for Zogross.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 20th, 2011, 02:27 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

BargainBinGamer is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. I accidentally ordered Alphas instead of Omegas, and he (the owner) is reducing the price of Omegas to ship me a new box.

I won't recommend Trollandtoad, though. Their DnD prices are inflated and the shipping was ridiculous, although the 50 WoW minis deal looks pretty good. But go to Auggies for DnD, if you can.

By the way, anybody wanna buy some Alphas? Or post a repaint tutorial?
Old September 20th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
By the way, anybody wanna buy some Alphas? Or post a repaint tutorial?
That's another one on my list for repaint guides, along with Omegacron.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 20th, 2011, 09:48 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Marro Gnid alert: ebay 10 avail

Confrontation Phemera Omega Unit Box

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 20th, 2011, 10:38 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Marro Gnid alert: ebay 10 avail

Confrontation Phemera Omega Unit Box
They have 7 AT-43 Dragonov Kolossus Red Blok Unit Boxes too. Close enough to the right minis.

I was going to buy them both but I wasn't sure about buying from someone in China. I've only bought from people in North America. If it's not that big of a deal, which I'm assuming it's not, I'll probably buy the Kolossus Unit Box. I already ordered a set of Phemera Omegas from another site. Would have been nice to get them together.

Anyone see the Rams for sale anywhere?

Apparently I didn't check Miniature Market. Mea culpa.

Last edited by Quack188; September 20th, 2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old September 21st, 2011, 08:00 AM

From another thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I couldn't find any Zaeus's on ebay.
Miniature Market has 15 Zaeus figures currently in stock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs