Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 6th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers (MARS) Event Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Great! I'm hoping for one of the following three weekends. March 1 is looking best.
I thought you guys were talking about the same tournament. My mistake. Are you looking to do it at the Savage Mill (I believe it's called the Family Game Store) again, DS?

Old January 6th, 2014, 01:16 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Just emailed Karl to ask about Heroscape on Feb 15. If we can get space at Games Keep, who's in?
@ M_W -
HeroScaping at Games Keep, whoohoo! Count me in. I'm looking forward to doing some 'scaping again this year. Uh, hmm... wait a minute, mid-February, something is slipping my mind here. No it's not my wife's birthday, that was in November, and our anniversary isn't until April. Gosh darn, I hate these brain farts. It must be because I'm turning 64 tomorrow. Oh yeah, isn't the day prior to the 15th the commemoration of a massacre somewhere like Thermopylae or Chicago? ( He he he, <3, <3, <3, & *--I, *--I, *--I, maybe?) I'll have to check my calendar before I can make a definitive commitment this early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

Where is Games Keep located? I might be able to go.
@ TW -
Games Keep is in West Chester, Pennsylvania; south west of Philly, but very easy to get to. I get on Rt. #322 near Atlantic City and stay on it all the way (82 miles) from my house. If you're coming down the NJ Turnpike, I think that Exit #2 (for Swedesboro and Glassboro) puts you onto Rt. 322, but go West toward the Commodore Barry Bridge. Once you're over the river, get on I-95 South for only one (1) mile and exit back on to Rt. 322. Then it's only 15 minutes up and over a few hills and through the woods and it's right there in a strip mall on High Street, just beyond the over pass.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old January 6th, 2014, 09:42 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Just emailed Karl to ask about Heroscape on Feb 15. If we can get space at Games Keep, who's in?
I should be good to go. Can't wait to get my Scape on again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
It must be because I'm turning 64 tomorrow.
Happy birthday Johngee! Hopefully we get a chance to get together for some Leviathans before your next one!
Old January 6th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mad Wookie, put me down as a probable.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old January 6th, 2014, 09:51 PM

Big Boa is surprisingly tart

West Chester is easy for me - count me in!
Old January 6th, 2014, 10:11 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I'd also be probable for that date MW.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old January 6th, 2014, 10:58 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old January 6th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Great! I'm hoping for one of the following three weekends. March 1 is looking best.
I thought you guys were talking about the same tournament. My mistake. Are you looking to do it at the Savage Mill (I believe it's called the Family Game Store) again, DS?
I'd like to. I'm waiting to hear back from them about March 1. If that works, that'll be the date.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 6th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Happy birthday Johngee! Hopefully we get a chance to get together for some Leviathans before your next one!
Same here!

Old January 7th, 2014, 01:27 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Feb 15 is confirmed at Games Keep. I'll get an event thread up soon, but this ridiculous weather makes me want to do something like every map has lava.
Old January 8th, 2014, 02:27 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Even a dozen Lava Maps won't melt this Polar Vortex... Brrrrrr ; - J This group has *NOT* had too much luck with Winter Tournaments, because of weird weather.

@ TOM - regarding:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
~~lol~~ Yahvol, ich auch [Yeah, me too]. I hope we'll see some Chermun gefliegenderkampfvessels undt ferleich enie KickStarterlich Project bie dann.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; January 13th, 2014 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Added additional thought rather than double post
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Xanth and I should be good for this MW. Maybe.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events