Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old September 15th, 2022, 09:13 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...8.33.43_AM.png

Here's a Hellforge Mandukor render revealed this morning on Discord.
Old September 15th, 2022, 09:24 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post

Looks like some Stinger Denial potential there.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 15th, 2022, 11:11 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post

Looks like some Stinger Denial potential there.
That would be good with a contrast or 'speedpaint' after basing and then highlighting the main hub.

Are the figures all going to come with distinct painting instructions? Not the how to but what colors should be used...i.e. black or grey tracks; blue, green or pink highlighted claws, etc.

Cool looking figure though.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 15th, 2022 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Pink! Pink? Well what's wrong with pink? Seems to me you've got a pink kink in your think!
Old September 15th, 2022, 11:54 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

These are the two reveals everyone is talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 037 - "THERE ARE NO RULES OF ARCHITECTURE FOR A CASTLE IN THE CLOUDS." - (In his best TV commercial voice) "Modular ruins and fortifications. Scale battlefields to previously unknown proportions, as the Battle For All Time spreads across Valhalla! Looking for that insane multi-layered defensive siege to last all weekend on the dining room table? We Got You! Frustrated those ranged attacks from half way across the battlefield are picking off your melee forces before they can engage? We Got You! Want to recreate the entire outer parameter of Idona Castle across the living room floor? We Got You! Need an Einar's Golden Palace Tournament Setting? We Got You! After all, if it's not built 8 levels high, can you really call it HEROSCAPE?"

URL is "Dream_Big_Mapmakers".

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy
Do we have confirmation on whether or not we can make pizza rolls in The Melter Deathforge?
I mean... I guess it's possible from a certain perspective.

So much for "it fits on a peanut base". So, um... Which Valkyrie is bright orange?
I really like the look of those walls. Much prettier than FotA.

I am almost certain that most of the Ironclad Collective will be Valkrill. I'm not sure where y'all are getting the idea that base is small. I think it's just a really big figure. There's no hexes there for scale.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 15th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

The stackable ruin sections are very clever. We will be able to build a fortress that has battle damage.
Old September 15th, 2022, 12:40 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Very nice!!

Three questions: will the new fortress pieces be physically compatible with Fortress of the Archkyrie? Optically?

And will it still suffer the same problems as the wall pieces we have (REALLY hard to take apart sometimes).

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 15th, 2022, 12:56 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet looking walls!

As for which Valkyrie...I'm pretty sure it's part of the Iron clad collective and not necessarily under an old general.

Besides, I'm sure it's not actually orange...it's just really hot!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 15th, 2022 at 12:57 PM. Reason: When it's not running I wonder what color it would be?
Old September 15th, 2022, 12:58 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Modular ruins and fortifications.
Old September 15th, 2022, 01:07 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Sweet looking walls!

As for which Valkyrie...I'm pretty sure it's part of the Iron clad collective and not necessarily under an old general.

Besides, I'm sure it's not actually orange...it's just really hot!
Quote:
@everyone DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 010 - Arachnophobia is a specific phobia brought about by the irrational fear of spiders. Thanatophobia is an intense fear of death or the dying process. Two horrific nightmares that go great together in hellish warzones of Valhalla. The Lich Lord commands massive battalions on behalf of it’s Valkyrie masters with an iron grip and the vicious neurotoxins of the Lich Lord’s own wicked creation. These vile injections most times augment and enhance the awesome powers of the Ironclad Collective, but not all survive the violent effects of these venomous fluids…but sacrifices must be made for absolute victory.
Looks like the Ironclad follow a General (or multiple)

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 15th, 2022, 01:17 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

new walls, New Walls, NEW WALLS

Very excited about these ruins pieces. Modular? EVEN BETTER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
And will it still suffer the same problems as the wall pieces we have (REALLY hard to take apart sometimes).
I hope not lol. I've yet to break any of my FotA wall pieces trying to get them apart, but I have broken several sections of ladder.

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old September 15th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How I'm feeling after all these previews....

Upset City Baby.
Old September 15th, 2022, 05:05 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
So, um... Which Valkyrie is bright orange?
If Marvel Studios’ marketing has taught me anything over the years, it’s that probably none of the generals are bright orange and this is a one-off model deliberately molded in the wrong color so as to give away as little information as possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion