Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 29th, 2021, 08:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Flash (Barry Allen) (Justice League)

The Book of Flash (Barry Allen) (Justice League)

C3G DC WAVE 39
JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Rebirth set.
Its model number and name are #047 / The Flash.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Rebirth Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #003 / The Flash.

Character Bio -
"I wish I'd never gone into my lab
To experiment that night
Before lightning flashed around me
And time changed speed
Now I gotta try to be so patient until calamity will strike
Because when things change in an instant
It's almost fast enough for me" - The Ballad of Barry Allen
, lyrics by Jim Infantino

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Flash's Swift Justice special power allows him to gain Justice League Markers for Unique Heroes you control that are Champions, Investigators, or Officers.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; February 10th, 2022 at 04:28 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library