Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Rochester MN D6 Games Heroscape Tourney

I'm in and hopefully can round up some others, and I have a few questions.

1) Is this pre-made armies only, or can we bring our own? I could bring some pre-mades as well if you like.

2) By "no customs" are you excluding VC units? If so, I'd like to beg for a policy change. VC customs have been quite popular with the local HS community for the Austin Con tournament, and including them has breathed some new life into the tournament game. I'd be happy to provide units for anyone that needed them.

3) What is the glyph list? If it hasn't been decided, please let me handle that. The HS tournament scene in general has moved away from the really powerful glyphs that tend to dominate tournaments and dictate army builds. With a couple of Austin Con tournaments under my belt I have a solid grasp on what works well.

4) Is Marvel allowed? Please say no. They're balanced, but they wreck the metagame.

5) Need any assistance? I'd be happy to help.
@belrix @Dicehateme @Codeman @fomox @Q Who @bmon

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events