Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

View Poll Results: Which Fan Fiction would you like to see next?
Code 4114 (LBV rewrite) 0 0%
Origin Story 7 87.50%
Sequel 0 0%
Other (Specify) 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 20th, 2016, 06:05 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Preferences for New Fan Fiction

Greetings, readers (and hopefully writers).

Some of you might be aware that for the past few months I haven't done much of anything in this forum, citing that I needed to work on my books. And dear me, was I right. I must have re-developed every book (three out of four total) at least twice by now.

However, recent events have forced my time table to change. I have had to temporarily put development of my books on the back burner while I devote most of my time to more pressing matters, and I estimate that it will stay there for some time.

So here's the situation: I do not have as much time here as I once did. I do however have space within my head to devote to development. And since I won't be developing my novels for some time, I would like to use that space to start writing fan fiction once again.

So we come to this thread. I'd like to gauge the interest amongst my readers as to which fan fiction you would like to see. Let me know in the poll above, but please read the below description first.
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction