Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 5th, 2013, 02:46 AM

Luksoropoulos is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Book of the Werewolf Lord

So on maps with molten lava, this guy is able to direct infected enemy's figures into the molten lava? Sounds strong^^
Old July 12th, 2014, 12:14 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Werewolf Lord

What would be a good 700pt army with this guy?
Old July 12th, 2014, 12:23 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Elite 5 View Post
What would be a good 700pt army with this guy?
If you can only use one, I'd say
Werewold Lord 140
Khosumet 215
3x Anubian Wolves 440
2x Wolves of Badru 600
Krav 700

never actually used him though, so I assume someone with more experience might be better suited to answer this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old July 12th, 2014, 11:04 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've had decent success with one of these guys (infected Rae and kept flying her far away from her comrades!) I'd imagine that you could consider 2 at max, so that way when one dies, you can use the other one and still roll d20 for any heroes that were infected by the first.
Old July 12th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

WWLs can be extremely deadly against heroes on a map with a lot of molten lava; I've dunked several in one game before. However, most of the time there are just too many squads, and Moon Frenzy isn't really worth much except in cleanup because you can't risk turns with the WWL when he can only attack once.

The real strength of the WWL competitively is with Wolves of Badru against bonding armies. You lose Moon Frenzy, but everything except Greenscales has to be extremely careful with their heroes because all it takes is one wound to take them out of commission. It's not always enough to overcome the fact that Wolves of Badru lose head-to-head with most of the better bonding squads (unless you use VC, and have Morgoloth too... ), but it's still pretty nasty.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; July 12th, 2014 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Hivelords *really* hate WoB+WWL
Old July 12th, 2014, 01:28 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These guys excel in heroes only formats (more so if you're using C3V's Van Nessing). They're going to underperform outside of that, but they're fun.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old July 12th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I found the WWL to be more effective using lycanthropy as the weapon not moon frenzy. The last game I played I used Werewolf Lord to get my opponent into protecting his bonding hero by making squad line. Then I pounced on the squads with Wolves of Badru, which then allowed me to pounce his squadies into oblivion with minimal protection from their hero. It also got several wolves next to my opponent's hero.

The most fun part had to be pouncing through the Werewolf Lord's legs.
Old July 12th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

<deleted>

Last edited by ollie; January 22nd, 2015 at 08:24 PM.
Old September 24th, 2014, 11:37 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Is this unreleased unit released now?
Old September 24th, 2014, 11:40 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
Is this unreleased unit released now?
No.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 22nd, 2015, 07:20 PM

CronArmy is surprisingly tart

The 4th lose their all valiant bonus if WWL puts a lycanthropy marker on someone like Gilbert in their army. Right?
Old January 22nd, 2015, 07:23 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronArmy View Post
The 4th lose their all valiant bonus if WWL puts a lycanthropy marker on someone like Gilbert in their army. Right?
Yup.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units