Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 25th, 2010, 12:27 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: "I never knew that about you"....a fun thread.

I'm a music major, played piano for 11 years, and clarinet for 7. I have been composing quite a bit the last year, and am making some progress with it.

I am going to get my black belt in Tae Kwon Do hopefully this fall, I'm training all summer for it, and I'm really looking forward to that day!

I love board games, and got into them because I wasted so much time on video games (Freaking Pokemon Crystal and my 250 hours...). Board games are more fun, and I don't feel like I wasted time when I play!

'Sall I can think of right now.
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:50 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I actually like Milli Vanilli and still have their CD.

I hate tomatoes and even gag on the seeds.

I shave my arms and legs. I love cycling and that's why I started doing it. But now, I'm addicted to the smoothness and I shave whether I ride my bike or not.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 25th, 2010, 03:19 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

There is absolutely nothing remotely interesting about me...

I'm a student at Purdue University in Indiana. I'm tackling a double major in Creative Writing and Computer Graphics Technology with the intent to write video games for a living.

I am a projectionist at the local movie theater. That's kind of cool, I guess.
Old June 25th, 2010, 03:24 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Do you splice a single frame of something juicy into movies for children?
Old June 25th, 2010, 05:18 AM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker

Im a professional tattoo artist , and one of my fav things to tattoo are pretty girlie flowers. You can see some of my work on model JJ Devour in next months issue of Retro Lovely. Id like to do some Heroscape tattoos someday if anyone is interested...
Old June 25th, 2010, 06:11 AM

Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Se isnt this more fun than arguing about small bases and neg rep?
Yes, now we can be even more personal with our insults: "Quit your whinin' about neg rep, you fiddle-pickin', square-dancin', karoke-croakin', Bruce Lee wannabe, you."

</IMG>
Old June 25th, 2010, 06:40 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

I have to ask my wife what color the meat is when I cook because I can't see the color difference between cooked and raw.

I'm an American living in Scotland.

I ran the Edinburgh 2005 marathon and am a history nut.

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...

Last edited by Jdet; June 25th, 2010 at 08:08 AM.
Old June 25th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
I am immune to poison ivy.
Where were you when Batman needed you?

Old June 25th, 2010, 07:46 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I used to be a professional clown (hence my screen name), and, no, I did not do birthday parties. Even clowns have some dignity
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

All of these are at least approximately true:
  • I can juggle four balls (and five for about ten seconds),
  • There is a mathematical object named after me,
  • I look a bit like my avatar,
  • I've slept with Onacara.

It's hard to say which makes me most proud.
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:40 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Actually, I've never had a case either. Growing up in NC I played alot around and in poison ivy and oak. Not trying to one up anyone , just haven't thought about it in years.
I hate you both!

I have to steer clear of the stuff at all costs. I haven't got it in a long while, but I got it so bad once as a teenager that if I held my hand up and waved there were no spaces inbetween my fingers (yeah, that swollen).

My saving grace was that I spent the following week on vacation down Cape Cod and just soaked my hands in the salt water for hours. Cleared it up really fast (that and the steroid I was prescribed).

-insert signature here-
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:13 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
All of these are at least approximately true:
  • I can juggle four balls (and five for about ten seconds),
  • There is a mathematical object named after me,
  • I look a bit like my avatar,
  • I've slept with Onacara.
It's hard to say which makes me most proud.
Looks like we have somethng in common. Can you do machetes or torches?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online