Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:42 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 4/29/16

Capt Faraday Jones
He seems like solid support for soldiers and I like the idea for his plasma rifle. 120 feels a bit high but I'm not sure if I'm missing some other synergy that he has.

FPC Delta Team
Return Fire is an interesting, if limited version of a ranged counterattack. I like the theme on the Band of Brothers as well. Between the two powers it looks like they can give some grief to ranged squads and not lose that much attack strength as they go down.

Corbin Nine
Seems like a good figure for a Mariedian to me. His attack isn't quite a shotgun blast since it can affect him (you can't shotgun yourself) and the splash damage is a bit lower, although you will likely do more on your main target. Sabotage is a nice inclusion for a Mariedian.

Pheelix
Getting more defense against a precise figure doesn't quite feel right to me. I guess you are better protecting the obvious places to shoot at? Etheric Pulse probably isn't that great of a counter to soulborg abilities. While negating a hero or squad could be huge, you'll only succeed a quarter of the time and the effect only lasts until the end of the round. It can be great to get that off on your first attack for the round but it's far from reliable and will just wear off. Nine Lives is a cool power for him, though. All of that is pretty much irrelevant compared to his stats, however. As filler he can be nasty on clean up between his movement and range. He has whopping threat range of 14 and is fast enough to easily keep out of reach of most melee and just kite them to death.

Pavin Nahz
He seems interesting and I like the new angle. Do you intend for him to be able to help the same figure move along multiple times in the same turn (if they hop from engagement to engagement)? Getting figures past screens or just out of engagement can be cool, although you'll have to wait for your next turn to take advantage of it and hopefully don't lose them or have them become engaged again in the process. It's a little weird that the figure in question can't move if you destroy your target. In a pinch it is just a triple attack that can pick off some low defense goblins or vipers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards