Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 11th, 2011, 04:42 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Custom Collection Blowout!!!

Well, I'm not a store so maybe it's not quite a blowout, but I am selling all of my custom creations and supplies.
This includes:
Valkrill's Justice
Einar's Departure
All Lord of the Rings Customs I have
And assorted other customs

To see better pictures/more details of the waves please click those links. Below are various pictures of the items for sale!
Valkrill's Justice

Einar's Departure

Assorted customs/bases

LOTR CUSTOMS

I am looking for offers on these great sets. The waves belong together and as such I want offers on the full waves, the other items can be individual but for cost effective shipping I will likely only accept offers for multiple items. I am fine with local pickups or shipping within the US.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

EDIT:
SHOOT I forgot. I also have TONS of dreamblade units still based and some unbased. I will take pictures soon.

Last edited by chaoserver; July 23rd, 2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old July 11th, 2011, 05:35 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart
Re: Custom Collection Blowout!!!

Any reason for the sudden need to clear out your customs? I hope that all is well and that you are just cleaning up your space.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:22 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thankfully all is well with me, living conditions, financially and otherwise.

The need to begin clearly out Heroscape is because unfortunately my insanely large collection dominates half of a large room. This wouldn't be a problem if my gaming circle very frequently played, but between college and schedules we have not been able to play enough to justify how much space it took up.

I love Heroscape so hopefully I will figure out a solution other than selling it all, but either way it is time for the customs and custom supplies to go to hands which can utilize them more.

I am getting Dreamscape pics up soon, theres a ton of figs!
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Hmmm... are theses being sold all together, like one must buy all of Einar's Departure, or are units being sold separately? Also, PRICES? HMMMM?
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:57 PM

The waves are going together, the other LOTR and misc stuff can be separated for the right price. Speaking of which, the price is simply the highest offers.
Old July 11th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How much for the lot?

How much for the sub groups?
Old July 11th, 2011, 08:47 PM

I am selling it off for offers, so no set price at the moment!
Old July 23rd, 2011, 12:24 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the speedy shipment, everything is great. Chaosserver's stuff is reasonable and in good shape.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales