Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 5th, 2021, 11:22 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) (JL)

The Book of Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) (Justice League)

C3G DC WAVE 51
LIGHTING UP THE NEW YEAR

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the War of Light set.
Its model number and name are #107 / Kyle Rayner.

Character Bio - Originally thought to be chosen by chance, Ganthet chose Kyle Rayner because he had the ability to harness the powers of the emotional spectrum. Once the Torchbearer of the Green Lantern Corps, Kyle graduated to the role Ganthet had intended for him: the White Lantern. After the White Ring is separated into seven rings, Kyle returns to being a Green Lantern Corpsman. -Comic Vine

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Green Lantern offers synergy to Green Constructs with his Quick Draw Artist special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: (Arkham)
  • Second playtest: (Arch-Vile)
  • Third playtest: (IamBatman)
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by Arkham

Last edited by isherlock99; January 25th, 2023 at 01:41 AM. Reason: figure used typo
Old November 5th, 2021, 11:23 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) (JL) (Breathing)

NAME = GREEN LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = KYLE RAYNER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 260

THE TORCHBEARER
When a friendly figure is destroyed by an enemy figure, you may move any Order Markers from cards in your army to this card. For the remainder of the round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Green Lantern, you may take one additional turn with any Unique Hero you control. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures.

WILLFUL FURY 14
After attacking with Green Lantern or a friendly figure named Green Construct, roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to the roll for each Unique Hero in your army that has one or more wounds. If you roll 14 or higher, increase that figure's Attack number by 1 for the remainder of this player turn and it must attack again, to a maximum of 3 attacks in a single turn.

QUICK DRAW ARTIST
After an enemy figure ends its movement, you may place one undestroyed figure named Green Construct in your army that is not on the battlefield on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of Green Lantern. When Green Lantern rolls at least one blank when defending against an attack, he takes no damage.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by Arkham; January 24th, 2023 at 03:16 PM.
Old November 5th, 2021, 11:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Is Emotional Outburst mandatory? I'd add a "you must" in there somewhere if so.

Looks great! I like that you are keeping him cheaper to encourage the Constructs.
Old November 5th, 2021, 11:49 PM

Yeah, going for mandatory, so I can add that in.
Old November 6th, 2021, 03:16 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I like this a lot.

Is Kyle generally known for big emotional rampages? Like the power, just wonder if something related to Willpower or something like that might make a better power name.

Also wondering if Driven is the best personality here, since I know we like to keep that exclusive.
Old November 6th, 2021, 03:32 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Do we have plans for the Driven personality somewhere? It's used a decent amount, and all I could find in the sortable index was interactions with Rainbow Raider & Bane.
Old November 6th, 2021, 03:50 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t think there are any specific plans that I know of. I think the major one im the past (before it was changed) was not doing Driven Vigilantes so they couldn’t be better at the Bat Shurikens, but that was changed.

I think there’s just historically been an idea that certain personalities like Driven or Valiant are (at least in theory) a bit more “elite” than others. That could just be an idea from a few designers though. (I know Bats has opinions on this.)

I also think Driven is in a unique spot, because we have so many personalities that generally mean the same thing? Determined and Dedicated are just two that start with the same letter, for example.
Old November 6th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've stopped trying to gatekeep Driven. People like it too much and we swapped the synergy on Shuriken anyway.

I like the power set and how he interacts with the other GLs you've done to make it so you want to take all of them out first, but then you have to choose, so someone's useful effects are going to trigger.

My only concern is the first power is maybe too unrestricted? Like right now it's super generalist and would beat out most more narrow contingency plan type powers. I worry it'd be too big of a draw in the metagame and might sideline a lot of those other powers. Just wonder if there's a small restriction worth putting in there somewhere.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2021, 10:31 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is emotional outburst a one more time power or just keep going until you don't hit 14?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 6th, 2021, 10:42 AM

Keeps going until you don’t hit it.
Old November 6th, 2021, 10:58 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for clarifying. Liking these new lanterns.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 6th, 2021, 03:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

You'd have to have something about like gaining control of the friendly hero in the first power. You cant take turns with things you dont control.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library