Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 10th, 2011, 07:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

The single space figures. I was thinking about starting to make customs. Also what about the average size hieght. I think about 1 1/2 in. would be right for a 5-6 sixed figure.
Old August 10th, 2011, 07:45 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The height number is roughly equivalent to the number of stacked hexes the figure is as tall as (including his base). Stack some hexes and measure them. Then measure your figure and see where it fits.

General rule-of-thumb: round up. So a figure which is four-and-a-half hexes tall would be a "5" height figure.

~Z

BTW, bases for customs are available in bulk (& colors) from yodajunkie. He sells them on e-bay for reasonable prices:

http://stores.ebay.com/Yodajunkiedesigns/

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old August 10th, 2011, 08:00 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Deleted!!!!!
Old August 11th, 2011, 04:03 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

I know this is a noobish question, but how do you post a poll?

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old August 11th, 2011, 04:55 AM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
Hmm, it's here somewhere. . . Ah! found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Make your thread then at the bottom where it says "Post a Poll", check it and fill in how many answers you want then click "Submit New Thread" and fill in the next page for your poll.
Old August 11th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Don't. Please.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 11th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Don't. Please.
But, if you don't take Dad Scaper's advice, PLEASE put some thought into and make it a worthwhile poll. A lot of thought...at least 3 or 4 days of deep introspective thinking...then follow Dad Scaper's advice anyway.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 11th, 2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack188 View Post
Quote:
Hmm, it's here somewhere. . . Ah! found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Make your thread then at the bottom where it says "Post a Poll", check it and fill in how many answers you want then click "Submit New Thread" and fill in the next page for your poll.
Why, thank you, for using me as a reference. I believe that question was asked like what 2-3 says ago?
Old August 11th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Couldn't find this in the books, so I'll ask here. If a Wolf of Badru tries to use Pounce Special Attack on Isamu, and Isamu vanishes, is the wolf destroyed? Or does Isamu Vanish, and the Wolf is placed on the space? I can't figure it out. Please answer quickly, a game is pending.
Old August 11th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Read the Card and do exactly what it says.

It says if the figure is destroyed, place the wolf in that spot.

It says if the figure is not destroyed, destroy your wolf instead.

There's your answer.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 11th, 2011, 12:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Couldn't find this in the books, so I'll ask here. If a Wolf of Badru tries to use Pounce Special Attack on Isamu, and Isamu vanishes, is the wolf destroyed? Or does Isamu Vanish, and the Wolf is placed on the space? I can't figure it out. Please answer quickly, a game is pending.
Read the Wolves of Badru Card carefully.
Quote:
...If the figure is destroyed, immediately place the attacking Wolf on the space the figure occupied. If the figure is not destroyed, destroy the attacking Wolf.
Was Isamu destroyed? You can then figure it out what happens.

EDIT: d
Old August 11th, 2011, 12:51 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

The card says "If the figure is not destroyed destroy the attacking wolf." Since Isamu is not destroyed, it seems clear to me that the Badru is destroyed.

Last edited by Elginb; August 11th, 2011 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Super Ninja'd

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's