Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Two powers that only work if your opponent drafts the right way make him a niche counterdraft, though. I'd want to see him able to do some stuff on his own against any army build.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:32 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd take out both Criminal related powers .

Jason Todd Red Hood isn't really about killing Crime Lords as much as he is about getting revenge on Batman/Joker, right? Neither are Crime Lords, and Strong Arm Tactics would already give him a pretty easy way of taking out Crime Lords. (Most Crime Lords won't hold up well to 4 attacks of 2-3).

Give him some combat flavor instead.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's about controlling crime/stopping them in Punisher-like fashion, and showing up Batman and Robin using the training he got from Batman, similar gadgets, and his knowledge of Batman's secret identity.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2011, 05:00 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't know about that ... haven't seen what GP has for him yet. I can tell you this - I wouldn't really want to see more than one criminal specific power on him, or he's going to feel too niche.
A3n has Red Hood drafted.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 05:48 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Margloth suggested that since I'm now an ally I should post my design of white queen. So I'll keep play testing until I'm able to draft her (also of someone be so kind as to explain me how that works?
Quote:
White Queen
Emma Frost

White Queen
Emma Frost

Basic Info
Mutant
Unique Hero
Telepath
Arrogant
Medium 5

Stats
Life: 4
Move:5
Range:1
Attack:4
Defense:5

Diamond Form
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may place or remove the Diamond Form Marker. While Diamond Form Marker is on White Queen's card she gains Super Strength special power, when rolling defense dice, you may add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. White Queen may not use Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack or Telepathic Link while the Diamond Form Marker is on this card.

Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 4.
White Queen does not need clear line of sight to attack with Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack. If a figure receives 1 or more wounds from Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the figure's Army Card (or cards if your opponent have more than one Common card for that figure).

Telepathic Link
All figures you control are considered in clear line of sight of each other.
my sister made me realize that she should have mental shield while on adamantine form, but that I think it's too much text for her.

Last edited by omael; November 4th, 2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't know about that ... haven't seen what GP has for him yet. I can tell you this - I wouldn't really want to see more than one criminal specific power on him, or he's going to feel too niche.
A3n has Red Hood drafted.
That's right. Got that one confused, somehow.

Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:27 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
Margloth suggested that since I'm now an ally I should post my design of white queen. So I'll keep play testing until I'm able to draft her (also of someone be so kind as to explain me how that works?
Well, you post your designs here, if there's one that somebody likes than it will be nominated here. When one of the current public designs, like Zauriel and Gorilla Man, is finished then people will vote for the next one to go through the process. We, as allies and sidekicks, can't really draft a character, we can however post our design ideas in this thread and they might be used on the actual card, and if it's not already drafted then there is a chance we might be able to design that character. Good luck, hope to see more designs by you in the future.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:30 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I like what Oatmeal has for White Queen a lot. Great design dude.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:32 PM

Diamond Form is very close to what I had for her when I was doing a write up for her way back when. I actually drafted her first, then traded her to Spidey for the rights to Nightwing ... now GP's got her.

Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:45 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oatmeal does have a great write up so far. I'd be willing to give up the draft for him to LD in a public design.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:46 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
THE HOOD

NAME = The Hood
SECRET IDENTITY = Parker Robbins

SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Crime Lord
PERSONALITY = Driven

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 180?

PROVEN CRIMINAL LEADER
If The Hood destroys an opponent's figure, for the rest of the round, after revealing an order marker on the Hood, you may instead take a turn with a Criminal or Mastermind hero you control.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When The Hood attacks, he may attack one additional time.

CLOAK OF DORMAMMU
If The Hood is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, you may choose to ignore the attack. If you do, roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 1 from the roll for each wound marker The Hood has on his card. On a roll of 1, all of The Hood's powers are negated, add 2 to his attack and defense, and his class is now Possessed.

FLYING
How's something like this? His Hood now represents his added corruption, eventually turning into a beast (If we could incorporate Magical Defense, too, that'd be cool. Hmm). His Criminal power is a bit weaker, but still lets him bond with thugs or heroes.
And flying could go either way. When he found the hood, he found boots also that let him walk on air (Not actually flying, but it's still pretty darned handy), but he didn't use them all that long, and they kind of just disappeared. Margloth, whaddya think about the boots?
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:54 PM

A class of Crime Lord already ties him into the Criminal faction.

- Kingpin
- Bodyguards
- Hired Guns
- Street Thugs
- Hush's Obsessive Vendetta power

Having a Crime Leadership power on the card for theme wouldn't be bad, but it really isn't a "gotta have" IMO. Double Attack and his Cloak will make him plenty different than then existing DC Crime Lords: Two-Face, Penguin, Ventriloquist, Black Mask. He'll pack a lot of punch with Flying and Double Attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy