Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 1st, 2009, 02:34 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Selling all of my Heroscape

I decided I've been spending too much time and money on Heroscape and I need to get rid of everything I own. I will now sell my full collection for $200 or whatever is the best offer by next Monday. I have well over $1000 worth of heroscape stuff.

I need to start focusing on things like education, my job, family, and dedication to God and my church.

I spent over an hour crying at the alter last sunday when God told me that I must give up this addiction in order to receive his full blessings.

It sucks right now but I'm sure it will be for the best in the end.

If nobody buys my heroscape stuff by next Sunday, then I will have to just throw it all away. I promised God.
Old April 1st, 2009, 03:08 AM

JediKaltax is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Selling all of my Heroscape

what is in your collection
Old April 1st, 2009, 03:32 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

3 ROTV, 2 ROTV, 2 marvel, 2 glacier, 2 forest, 2 castle, 3 jungle, 1 of each flag bearer, 1 of each large expansion, 2 or 3 of each common except wave 1 and 4 and 1 or 2 of each unique. Agent Skahen is the only gen con figure
Old April 1st, 2009, 03:44 AM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker

Where are you selling it at?

You're going to need a bigger table.
Old April 1st, 2009, 04:03 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Well if you are going to throw it out, I can always park the back of my truck were you plan on tossing the trash bags... afterall putting such a large collection in a land fill would be far more sinful or harmful than having an "addiction" to a board game...

But I might be able to scounge up $200 Even though I am unemployed and flat broke... (I have a large class ring that I do not want that I can sell).

You could instead just share the collection with the church, by holding monthly games there... they may look at it as a possitive social event, so long as its a church that gets over the "destroyed figures" issue.

Last edited by Draconious; April 1st, 2009 at 04:10 AM.
Old April 1st, 2009, 06:04 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Always sad to see a 'scaper go, but this is obviously for a great reason.

Not sure what to say... Clearly HeroScape breeds some addictive tendencies... something I'm careful of myself and I hope that we (all joking aside) are all aware of. It seems that many good things can become addictive... sadly.

It seems that for many, 'Scape has actually brought families together and brought new life to their lives. It seems that you do need to sell or get rid of at this point... but I do hope there will be a day you can return to the game, treating it as a blessing, and not as an addiction.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:17 AM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

See, this is why I worship Satan. God also told me to quit playing and sell all my stuff, but Satan gave me winning lottery numbers and now I buy all the 'scape I can handle. Plus hookers and blow to make our gaming sessions all that more special.

Satan's even coming over again today to get some 'scape in. Maybe you should think of converting. Just a thought.
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:49 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

If you want to sell it in one large set, you'd be better off putting it up on ebay.

-insert signature here-
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:50 AM

Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobu View Post
See, this is why I worship Satan. God also told me to quit playing and sell all my stuff, but Satan gave me winning lottery numbers and now I buy all the 'scape I can handle. Plus hookers and blow to make our gaming sessions all that more special.

Satan's even coming over again today to get some 'scape in. Maybe you should think of converting. Just a thought.
Wow. Even as a joke, this is in poor taste.
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:50 AM

docweb2004 Woo who?

I am sorry to hear that also.

I have been in that situation before and had to sell things I didn't want to.

I have a suggestion for you if no one in the groups buy your collection.

First, advertise your things on craigslist, this is free and you might have luck there. I would advertise it as a whole, and also itemize it. You might make more back if you itemize it.

Second, I would advertise the collection on ebay. Again, seperately you might make more, but on a whole, set a minimum purchase of $300 and auction it.

If you need help, myself or others on here would be glad to help you set it up on ebay or craigslist.

I did a search the other day and there isn't much on craigslist right now.

You probably would have no problem selling it on craigslist. Don't give any personal info on craigslist though. There have been problems on that end, so be careful.

Phil

AKA Agent Johnny Utah
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:55 AM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Newby View Post
I find your labeling my religion "a joke" to be very offensive.

I take my faith just as seriously as lafleurhero. I've been up since midnight sacrificing cats in celebration of this most unholy of days, and I'd appreciate a little more respect for what I hold dear.

Last edited by Kobu; April 1st, 2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old April 1st, 2009, 08:55 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Newby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobu View Post

Maybe, but then again, I thought the original post might've been a joke too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales