Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 14th, 2024, 08:58 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Books of Age of Annihilation INDEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
I'll start on Onshu.

Do you think it's better to create the book under the Age of Annihilation sub-forum? Or under the Official Valhalla HeroScape sub-forum?

I made the new Shiori one over there before I saw this collection of pre-release HasLab books, but now that Renegade releases are official I can see the time being right to move completed books to the Official Valhalla HeroScape sub-forum.
@Dysole , I imagine that you or another admin will move these books in with the official books eventually, correct? Would it save a bit of time if we make any new books there?
Old March 14th, 2024, 09:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My Thoughts

I should have some time this weekend to merge everything but that was my plan yeah.

~Dysole, informationally
Old March 14th, 2024, 11:28 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Ordo Borealis' Book has no stats/powers/cost in it. Others similarly situated?

It looks like some of the official AH pre-rendered cards have disappeared, along with all of Anitar's cards, which is a shame; Anitar's versions were well-made. Anyway, I've replaced the Ordo Borealis' pre-release card with a different one from the campaign.
Old March 15th, 2024, 02:25 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Done with Onshu, gonna start on Loviatäk next.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old March 15th, 2024, 05:14 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Done with Loviatäk. Next up: Raelin (AoA)

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Old March 15th, 2024, 10:59 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks @Strack9 !

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Strack9 again.
Old March 15th, 2024, 10:19 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ewashia is written.
Old March 16th, 2024, 12:47 AM

Done with Raelin. I can work on Raakchott next.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Old March 16th, 2024, 03:40 AM

Raakchott. You're next Misaerx. . . I wonder who the first legal target for LIFE DRAIN SPIRIT will be. Kilkorax?

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map

Last edited by Strack9; March 16th, 2024 at 04:11 AM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 04:12 AM

Misaerx is mostly done, I'm still adding synergies as I think of them.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map

Last edited by Strack9; March 16th, 2024 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Punctuation!
Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:22 AM

Looks like Knight Irene and Sgt Drake still need to be done. I'll start on Drake.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Old March 23rd, 2024, 11:03 PM

I will revise Knight Adjutor Oberon to be the new Knight Irene, keeping the old version archived in a spoiler. Most of the synergies remain unchanged.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units