Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 7th, 2022, 07:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hippolyta - VOTE for Public Playtesting

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 7th, 2022, 09:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old January 7th, 2022, 09:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This passes. Gaia thanks you.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2022, 07:53 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Hippolyta - Public Playtesting

Thanks! Looks great! I was letting her activate any mix of Amazon/Olympian squads and heroes up to two in the original version, but the initial showed that was a bit too strong. I'm liking where she's at and looks like the points are holding up, which is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Nice! I definitely recommend taking a few Amazon Warriors with her. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Look forward to seeing how she plays for you.

Cheers,
Bats

NAME = HIPPOLYTA

SPECIES = AMAZON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = QUEEN
PERSONALITY = WISE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 390

AMAZON WAR TACTICS

After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Hippolyta, you may take a turn with any one Unique Heroes and any one Common Squad you control that are either Amazons or Olympians and are either Hippolyta or within 6 clear sight spaces of Hippolyta. You may not take additional turns with any other figures you control.

AMAZONIAN TRAINING
When Hippolyta rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure, one shield will block all damage. When rolling defense dice against any attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if there are excess shields rolled, the attacking figure receives one wound.

MOTHER EARTH RITUAL
Once per game, immediately after Hippolyta receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from any of your Army Cards. If you do, place Hippolyta on any empty space, if possible, and remove Wound Markers from this card until Hippolyta has 1 Life remaining, or 2 Life remaining if that empty space is a rock or sand space.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex
Hey there!

I am signing up for Hippolyta playtesting, looking forward to see what is planned for her ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat
C3G DUAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

Unit Name Hippolyta

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 390
- Give a brief overview. Great job on Hippolyta, definitely what I'm wanting to see in this figure. Amazons started off really strong this game, the ability to move a squad and a hero makes the Amazon Warriors a legitimate threat when combined with their own battle cry. It allows the entire army to develop quickly and make use of the squad's special attack.
Map: Mountain Spring.
Units:

Hal Jordan 350
Kilowog 310
Kyle Rayner 300
2 Green Construct Shield (20)
1000, 5 hexes

vs

Hippolyta 390
Wonder Woman 310
3 Amazon Warriors 300
1,000 points, 11 hexes

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

- What should be the unit's point value? 390.
- Give a brief overview. Much better pacing this game, wasn't quite as aggressive with her placement. The giant spider mech tried to drop in the shadow near my start zone but he got the full brunt of spears (8-9 dice) for a couple of turns. The spider squad went down easier than the lantern core and Wonder Woman's lasso kept them from getting away easily.
Map: Mountain Spring.
Units:
260 Spider-Man (Otto Octavius)
130 Spider-Man (Takuya Yamashiro)
240 Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Spider-Verse)
100 Spider-Army Recruit
270 Leopardon
730, 4 hexes

vs

Hippolyta 390
Wonder Woman 310
3 Amazon Warriors 300
1,000 points, 11 hexes

Spoiler Alert!

Player 1's THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Hippolyta being able to activate a squad and a hero (or herself) makes her a major threat on the battlefield, the obvious squad that she is supposed to synergize with benefits greatly from her presence. The cost seems appropriate just because of how threatening extra development of her synergy pieces is, and how strong it can be to position either herself in combat with a key piece or Wonder Woman (III) to be able to control movement. She seems balanced enough, she can be taken down a bit easier than some figures in her price range given her 5 life but the free life that she gets upon dying for the first time makes for some interesting choices and tempts a player to use her aggressively. In draft she is going to want to be drafted with her squad to get full use of her ability which means that she wants to be drafted with a lot of them because she gets 1 hero and 1 squad activation, if she got 2 hero activations as a choice then it would open things up. However, I like where she is at.

Player 2's THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Player remarked that she seemed useful and strong but didn't think she was overpowering at any point. Also agreed that I needed to be careful with how aggressive that I was playing her. Price point made some limitations in army building because I was pretty much stuck at 3 squads of amazons if I wanted the utility of Wonder Woman (III) but that Hippolyta made great use of them while she was alive.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 15th, 2022 at 09:47 PM.
Old January 15th, 2022, 08:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Might want to change the name on the playtest sheet

I believe he played her with Alexh12 too.

Looks like she is holding up though.
Old January 15th, 2022, 09:48 PM

Eh, no comments from AlexH12, so I'm not worried about crediting them.

Old January 15th, 2022, 10:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old January 15th, 2022, 10:05 PM

Credit and points demand commentary!

Old January 17th, 2022, 02:35 AM
Now moves with Flying.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT HIPPOLYTA

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 390-410?
- Give a brief overview. This was a slaughter which I think had more to do with more efficiency for the Amazons and really poor Mass Psychic Assault Rolls for the Martians. I think they only succeeded 4 times out of roughly 24 attempts.
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Hippolyta, Wonder Woman (JL), Wonder Girl (Donna), 3xAmazon Warriors, Howard the Duck (1,200) vs 6xWhite Martian, Martian Manhunter (I)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 390-410
- Give a brief overview. This seemed to be a more even match but the Amazons definitely had the upper hand here.
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Hippolyta, Wonder Woman II, Wonder Girl (Donna), 3x Amazon Wasrriors (1,200) vs Proxima Midnight, Black Swan, 3xShadow Demon, 1xThunderers of Qward(1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like what she brings to the Amazons. Every power seems useful and thematic and she seems close in cost but maybe a little below where she should be. 390 is a little hard to build around for the Amazons currently so I'd almost edge her up to 400 to help her pair with the Warriors better.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I never got to use Earth Ritual as she never took enough damage in my games. I can see it being useful though. I like what she adds to the Amazon faction. Placement with her can be tricky since you need to keep her in clear sight and within 6 spaces of her Amazons. Might have just been my luck here but they seem to be coming in slightly hot so I might edge her upwards a little which, as I said above, could help with army building too. Ultimately though, I think she is probably fine anywhere from 390-410 and maybe even a smidge higher if you wanted.
Old January 17th, 2022, 10:42 AM

Hmm, so that's 3 medium wins and 2 close losses in 5 games since settling on this version. Does seem to be coming in a bit hot. Is a 10-20 point bump enough or do we want to see more testing here?

Old January 17th, 2022, 10:44 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I feel fine with a 10 point bump, since I agree with Karat that a round number seems good for Amazon army building.
Old January 17th, 2022, 10:50 AM

It's good for army building with Wonder Woman (I) and the Amazon Warriors at least (Hippolyta, Wonder Woman (I), and Amazon Warriors (x3) for 1000 is solid). Doesn't leave you with a ton of obvious builds for Wonder Woman (II), Wonder Woman (JL), Wonder Girl (Donna), or Wonder Girl (Cassie-I), though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library