Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 2nd, 2020, 11:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Charlene Dupre (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Yea
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:13 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have a question about the SA and I couldn't gather from the test...

Quote:
For each Wound Marker on that Hero's card, to a maximum of 3, add 1 additional attack die; if that figure is a Psiot, add one automatic skull instead.
Does that mean if a Psiot has three wounds she gets to add thee auto skulls instead of 3 additional attack dice or is it just one auto skull period?

And also for the Trails power, is this one of those cases where a move of zero still = a move so she can roll for it every turn she's starts engaged despite not moving and also attack?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 01:23 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Quote:
For each Wound Marker on that Hero's card, to a maximum of 3, add 1 additional attack die; if that figure is a Psiot, add one automatic skull instead.
Does that mean if a Psiot has three wounds she gets to add thee auto skulls instead of 3 additional attack dice or is it just one auto skull period?

And also for the Trails power, is this one of those cases where a move of zero still = a move so she can roll for it every turn she's starts engaged despite not moving and also attack?
Intent is auto skull. That would be what made the attack on Gamora so big.

Trails intent is that least one space must be moved. But also intend to work when moved by Faith.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 01:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Quote:

Intent is auto skull. That would be what made the attack on Gamora so big.

Trails intent is that least one space must be moved. But also intend to work when moved by Faith.
Ok, the second part needs that clarified that she must move at least one space.

I'm still not clear on the first part. So you'd add 3 Auto skulls to the SA if a Psiot has 3 or more wounds? I'm really confused by your response.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 05:14 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Charlene Dupre (Breathing)

Still need one more Yea, but this is the idea for wording that hopefully hones it in more.

Quote:
FIRE TRAILS 11
Once per turn, before Charlene would be moved or placed at least one space, immediately roll the 20-sided die once for a figure engaged with Charlene. If you roll 11 or higher, that figure receives one wound. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by Fire Trails 11.

FLAMINGO FIRE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3 + Special.
Before attacking with this special attack, you may choose one other Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Charlene. For each Wound Marker on that Hero's card, to a maximum of 3, add
  • 1 additional attack die, or:
  • if that figure is a Psiot, add one automatic skull for each Wound Marker instead.
After attacking, if there were 2 or more additional dice or skulls added, roll that many unblockable attack dice against Charlene.
I think the order of clauses is what makes it confusing. By the time you get to the "if that figure is a Psiot" the "for each Wound Marker" can get easily forgotten, but doubling up seem weird too? Not sure what's best on wording.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 05:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Maybe swap the fragments:

add one automatic skull for each Wound Marker instead, if that figure is a Psiot.

Sounds better in ENGLISH, not sure about HS wording.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 08:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

A sligt edit to improve clarity.
Quote:
FLAMINGO FIRE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3 + special.
Before attacking with this special attack, you may choose one other Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Charlene. If the chosen figure is a Psiot, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled for each wound marker on that figures card: if the chosen figure is not a Psiot, roll 1 additional die for each wound marker on that figures card. You may never add more than 3 dice or automatic skulls to your roll. After attacking, if 2 or more additional dice or skulls were added to your roll, roll X unblockable attack dice against Charlene, where X equals the number of dice or automatic skulls added to your roll.
Could probably finagle it some more but I tried to keep it close to what you already had. Oh, and Yea for Playtesting
Old June 3rd, 2020, 08:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea if yee still be needing one

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 3rd, 2020, 11:06 PM
Book Wyrm

This passes. Thanks all! Let's get her to testing. I'll update with Karat's wording shortly.
Old June 5th, 2020, 10:51 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Charlene Dupre (Public Playtesting)

You don't need the last "11". Pretty sure within the power we don't use the number with the name.

Old June 8th, 2020, 01:09 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

What are we looking for here? I haven’t played any of the Psiots, so I’ll need pointers.
Old June 8th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Book Wyrm

Mostly generalist stuff on the testers end. Other that hoping to see one more Martian game, we probably really only need one more Psiot game across the remaining sets. The faction isn't quite cohesive yet, but I can throw some thoughts out there:

Pete is pretty much the centerpiece here. His Telepathic command gets a boost to the role if using it on Psiots, so he can turn any of them staying close to him into a bonding partner. He should hold onto the X as he can block for allies. Longer you keep people alive, the harder Charlene will hit.

Faith carts people around, and is a pod buster. Solid partner for Charlene here, as she can freely disengage her and thus give her bonus rolls for Flame Trails.

Livewire is more a of a stand-in here as the team fills out. She can give a free attack to anyone that Faith moves. Also, she can let you spend the X marker for a free move if Pete didn't need to block (thus giving an extra Charlene roll here).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library