Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 28th, 2015, 10:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2015 Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT2 View Post
My first trip to Gencon and I'm infor the General Wars.

Q: I assume the rounds are one hour - most points at that time wins? Do partial squad kills count?

Q: how do I get one of those shirts!!
All rounds are 1 hour; time starts as soon as matches are posted. General Wars and Main Event are 5 rounds; rest are 4 rounds. If time is called and figures on both sides are still on the board, the one with the most points' worth of figures wins. Full card scoring for both heroes and squads. (So you may want to kill that last Krav!)

To get a T-shirt, you'll most likely have to win an event.
Old July 29th, 2015, 07:10 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT2 View Post
My first trip to Gencon and I'm infor the General Wars.

Q: I assume the rounds are one hour - most points at that time wins? Do partial squad kills count?

Q: how do I get one of those shirts!!
To get a T-shirt, you'll most likely have to win an event.
Like this one...

----------------

Feel like "Cutting the Cake" or just testing out one of your customs?

Show off your hard work or get in on the tournament...

Sign up here so we have a good head count: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51771

@MegaSilver is giving away dogtags to all entrants in the C3V/SoV eligible tournament and top player gets one of our shirts. (customs are not necessary to enter)

NMN1569233 Open Play Heroscape, 3rd Edition

Friday 9:00 PM 4 hrs $6

Only a handful of tickets remain, but generics are welcome.

----------------------

Old May 5th, 2016, 10:49 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm surprised there has never been an early post for GenCon 2016 like usual. Especially since Events are going to be posted by GenCon themselves tomorrow.
Old May 5th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Fear not. I believe wheels are turning. They're just silent, at the moment.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 6th, 2016, 01:09 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Fear not. I believe wheels are turning. They're just silent, at the moment.
I just looked at the events and there are some mistakes. We are working to get them fixed. They should all be fixed by registration open.
Old May 6th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Man, I was really looking forward to the 600 point Main Event.

Last edited by vegietarian18; May 6th, 2016 at 01:32 PM. Reason: if that's actually happening, i'm actually looking forward to it
Old May 6th, 2016, 01:49 PM

I was more worried about only 16 tickets for the Main Event...
Old May 6th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

At least you would make Day 2
Old May 8th, 2016, 01:35 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I'm surprised there has never been an early post for GenCon 2016 like usual. Especially since Events are going to be posted by GenCon themselves tomorrow.
I keep rechecking the subforum looking for them. I guess I'll have to brave the GenCon site on my phone.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 10th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Copying this post here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boa View Post
Hey I'm in, MegaSilver hosted a C3V tourney last year which was a lot of fun. Any plans for such this year ?!?!?
Last year it was during the open 'Scaping event. @MegaSilver , are you planning on running it again?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 10th, 2016, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Copying this post here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boa View Post
Hey I'm in, MegaSilver hosted a C3V tourney last year which was a lot of fun. Any plans for such this year ?!?!?
Last year it was during the open 'Scaping event. @MegaSilver , are you planning on running it again?
Yep, I'm going to do it again this year, on Friday night, more than likely. I'm waiting until after May 15th to post though, as I'm going to make sure I get my other events signed up for first so I know for certain which night I can do it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con