Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 16th, 2023, 08:40 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Captain America (WWII)

Made a card for Steve Rogers when he was a noob:

One of these days I plan on running this version of Cap in an all-WWII themed army with Bucky, Sgt. Rock, Easy Company, Sgt. Drake and the Airborne Elite.
Old November 16th, 2023, 10:13 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Looks good. I've done some WWII games, using also Blackhawk, Lady Blackhawk, and the Blackhawks (Squad). Also Red Skull and other various Nazi villains. I also have a custom card for a German soldier squad (see my own Supers customs thread).

Last edited by chas; November 18th, 2023 at 12:23 AM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 10:14 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like it! A very clean design. And unlike the Hasbro version, the 6 move makes sense considering he is a super soldier.
Old November 17th, 2023, 12:01 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
I like it! A very clean design. And unlike the Hasbro version, the 6 move makes sense considering he is a super soldier.
Agreed! I repped you but signed it TQ instead of TW. Fat fingers!

Old November 17th, 2023, 08:04 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thanks, that's why I also gave my modern day Cap custom a 6 Move. After all, I remember my theater erupting in cheers during Avengers Infinity War when this happened:

(Too bad Steve and T'Challa are breaking Heroscape's rules by not stopping in water, though.)
Old November 20th, 2023, 08:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Would love to see the Rock and Easy cards.
Old November 20th, 2023, 10:34 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
After all, I remember my theater erupting in cheers during Avengers Infinity War when this happened:

Spoiler Alert!
While I am not a big fan of going to movie theaters, the audience really getting into it is one of the best parts of the movie theater experience.

Yes, the consistency test checks out.
Old November 20th, 2023, 01:21 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Tornado,

The Rock and Easy Co. cards are in SD's DC Customs thread here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=21146

Chas
Old November 20th, 2023, 06:18 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the take on young Cap based on his first comic appearance (no shield throw). More importantly, I like the fact that SD is still at it giving us new cards.

If only sock pocket were still around these parts to make these cards come alive for those of us that don't witness the actual battles played by the Gang of Five.
Old November 20th, 2023, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
After all, I remember my theater erupting in cheers during Avengers Infinity War when this happened:

Spoiler Alert!
While I am not a big fan of going to movie theaters, the audience really getting into it is one of the best parts of the movie theater experience.

Yes, the consistency test checks out.

Tornado, as chas says Rock and Easy are in my DC thread (the OP has an index of all those cards), but in honor of the sadly defunct tradition of Marvel/DC crossovers, here they are:

Old March 19th, 2024, 07:11 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Kree Imperium

Made a common squad card for the Kree, just in case I ever want to do Kree/Skrull War scenarios, or maybe a Kree vs. Skrull vs. Marro vs. Soulborg sci-fi extravaganza:

Old March 20th, 2024, 12:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Kree Imperium

Good stuff.
Love Easy Rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations