Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which General?
Jandar! 4 9.30%
Ullar! 6 13.95%
Vydar! 2 4.65%
Einar! 6 13.95%
Utgar! 1 2.33%
Aquilla! 24 55.81%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 5th, 2009, 08:22 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation
Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 3 - General

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
My thought process at the moment is a Bounty Hunter. At the start of a Round/game, you can put a bounty marker (if there isn't one already) on a unit your opponent controls. Any Lawman that attacks that unit rolls an extra 2 attack dice. Something like that, y'know?
DUDE, THAT IS TOTALLY BRILLIANT!!!! Should the figure receiving the marker have to be a Unique Hero? That better fits the Bounty hunter theme of having a specific target.

*worried that it would make Deadeye Dan's power TOO powerful, but it wouldn't. One is a Special Attack (never modified) and the other is a d20 ability.

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
My thought process at the moment is a Bounty Hunter. At the start of a Round/game, you can put a bounty marker (if there isn't one already) on a unit your opponent controls. Any Lawman that attacks that unit rolls an extra 2 attack dice. Something like that, y'know?
I like this idea. I started to make a Brisco County, Jr. figure at one time that would have fit this (if anyone out there knows who Brisco County, Jr. is ).
Bruce Campbell is a god.

But to get back on topic, I could go for a tracker/bounty hunter type lawman for Aquilla.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
But to get back on topic, I could go for a tracker/bounty hunter type lawman for Aquilla.
Yes! I love the bounty hunter idea and especially giving him some sort of tracking ability that aids in his movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:34 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Silly question, but would this bounty hunter be mounted or single based? I also throw in my vote for Aquilla. Having a morally grey figure that could work with lawmen (and native americans?) would be great.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:37 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
Silly question, but would this bounty hunter be mounted or single based? I also throw in my vote for Aquilla. Having a morally grey figure that could work with lawmen (and native americans?) would be great.

I vote that he/she be a bounty hunter with a jetpack of some kind!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:48 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I read that and my first thought was "A cowboy with a jetpack? Impossible!"

And then I remembered. This is Heroscape.
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:49 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And what's stopping this new person from being a female?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hey, if you guys want to look for a figure to use for a jetpack-wearing Native American cowgirl, you're welcome to make your card that way.
Old May 6th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 3.5 - Side Box Discussion

Spiacente for the double post, but HERE WE GO!

Nominate your sheets - in bold, if you please - and discuss them and such. Make as many as you'd like; I'll judge on personality and what I'd consider to make the most sense and all that. As for mine?

Human
Unique Hero
Hunter
Precise

...for now, at least, because I wanna milk that Bounty Hunter idea for all it's worth. Three days 'til yer time is up.
Old May 6th, 2009, 08:35 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the cowgirl idea myself. Just seems like a good thing to "bond" them together.

Human
Unique Hero
Lawman (or woman, if you please...)
Relentless

Not for sure of all of the stats, but it sound decently okay for now, I guess...

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old May 6th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
I like the cowgirl idea myself. Just seems like a good thing to "bond" them together.

Human
Unique Hero
Lawman (or woman, if you please...)
Relentless

Not for sure of all of the stats, but it sound decently okay for now, I guess...

-scorp
I was going to recommend Wild for the personality, but I think you just got it perfect. (Unless . . . I think I might have to think up some concepts for a Doggin boutny hunter . . . .)

And Scorp, I think they prefer Lawperson.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; May 6th, 2009 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Bold text removed to reduce potential confusion
Old May 6th, 2009, 08:45 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah, I forgot about Wild, to be honest. That might go better, actually. Still, relentless...

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards