Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old June 2nd, 2015, 05:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: X-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
There is also this list concept I came up with called Swarm+, where you fly 72 points of TIE Fighters/Z-95's and a 28 point 'power' ship. This could be anything, like a generic falcon for 27 points plus a one point upgrade, a Lambda shuttle with 7 points into it, generic Phantom, one of the (Scum) HWKs tricked out, etc.

I've been doing this awhile myself! For Zs, Tarn Mison or Jake Ferral is great for that position.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 07:22 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
There is also this list concept I came up with called Swarm+, where you fly 72 points of TIE Fighters/Z-95's and a 28 point 'power' ship. This could be anything, like a generic falcon for 27 points plus a one point upgrade, a Lambda shuttle with 7 points into it, generic Phantom, one of the (Scum) HWKs tricked out, etc.

I've been doing this awhile myself! For Zs, Tarn Mison or Jake Ferral is great for that position.
I run Lambda with Mangler Cannon and Fleet Officer to give a couple Ties Focus tokens, so they can Evade. Works pretty well.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 07:36 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
My collection is stupid large, I can field a spam list composed entirely of any single ship in the game besides for YT-2400's, HWK's, and M3-A Interceptors. I used to be able to field 8 Rebel Z-95's but I traded my 8th one for a 7th Scum Z-95, so I have 7 of each of those. .
Man, you say this like it's a problem, lol.
My collection is pretty large. Maybe not stupid large ( ), but I'd say I could easily do spam lists with probably 75% of what's out there currently.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 5th, 2015, 11:02 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Got another small tournament win with a shuttle!

It was a deescalation tourney. Had to drop 30 points every round.

120 points -
Academy x 6
Howl
OGP w/ adv sensors, fleet officer, rebel captive.

Played against Soontir, Tie Bombers loaded out, and Dark Curse first game. Lost Howl and an AP. Dropped Howl and an AP for round 2. Then played against Han, Z, and a Y. Lost a Tie. Then dropped the Shuttle for the final round. Played against Xizor with a Y. Lost another Tie. It was the first time in a while that my green dice did better than average for me.

Only 8 people but still a good time!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 6th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome, MM!

I really like the idea of the format, as well. Can't wait to try that out!

Old September 20th, 2015, 10:54 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Some ships I painted for MegaSilver.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 20th, 2015, 01:48 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks Soundwarp! Can't wait to get N'dru and Scarlet.

The Power Ranger Z-95s have served me well.
Old September 20th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Those are nice looking! Especially N'Dru.
Old October 16th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

You X-Wing guys might want to check this page out below. Pretty cool stuff.

Live Blog: X-Wing on Endor - Scenario in the Works from Beasts of War

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 17th, 2015, 05:39 PM

That is freaking awesome!!!
Old November 13th, 2015, 11:32 PM

More awesome paintjobs from @Soundwarp SG-1

Poe, Blue Ace, Red Ace:

Monster Eye, Stealth, Purple:

Couldn't decide what the first ship's colors should be, so I told him to make it however he wished. Really cool!

And, last but not least, Nashtah Pup:

Thanks again, Soundwarp!
Old November 14th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Who Bummed Woo

Me likes the Pup & Poe!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures