Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 3rd, 2014, 04:26 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

Fraud!?! That is the ultra-rare Wave 7: Rise of the Fields of Valorkyrie pack. I'm surprised you didn't know that.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 04:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Deal of the day! Said no one ever.

Give 'em credit for creativity.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 04:54 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Report them for fraud.
Done.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 05:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Report them for fraud.
Done.
I had done the same when I found them.

FYI, here's what he posted in the description:

Quote:
Heroscape: Deathwalker 9000 and Raelin The Kyrie Warrior Brand New

SEALED In Package. Not a stock photo - item depicted in photo is what you get. Note packaging of item is for Fiends and Vampires (error by manufacturer).

Thank you and good luck bidding for Deathwalker 9000 and Raelin The Kyrie Warrior.
Here's the link to the page: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-De...item3397e30538
Old November 3rd, 2014, 06:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

What the %#¥£ did I just read?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 08:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No No No, this is like in the old days of collecting baseball cards where the manufacture errors were always worth more.

Some people's kids...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 08:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I looked at their other Heroscape auctions and they look legit, or at least legit descriptions and pics. Makes me wonder if they were taken and don't realize that pack is a fake.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 3rd, 2014, 09:47 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I messaged the seller about it and he/she said that it was a manufacturing error. Hard to believe.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 10:18 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I messaged the seller about it and he/she said that it was a manufacturing error. Hard to believe.
The figures aren't held by plastic. If you shake the box, the figures will move. Additionally, there are hexes in the bottom of that pack which had been stopped in the wave before. Long story short, they are lying through their teeth.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 3rd, 2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: At least, I don't recall getting any hexes in my wave 7 packs
Old November 3rd, 2014, 10:19 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
The figures aren't held by plastic. If you shake the box, the figures will move. Additionally, there are hexes in the bottom of that pack which had been stopped in the wave before. Long story short, they are lying through their teeth.
And the tile in the box is a dungeon hex, for that matter.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 10:26 PM
I could go

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Actually I thought it was the light Asphalt hex from the Marvel Set (or maybe snow). Always possible I'm not seeing right though.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 3rd, 2014, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Actually I thought it was the light Asphalt hex from the Marvel Set (or maybe snow). Always possible I'm not seeing right though.
Actually, you are right. It is an asphalt hex. And it looks like another brown hex is underneath it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales