Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 18th, 2023, 10:45 AM

eternaldream knows what's in an order marker eternaldream knows what's in an order marker
Is there a current and updated map of Valhalla?

I have read through the compendium guide for the lore bits, and I have seen the official map that has a few key locations on it. I was hoping a more detailed map exists that lists more locations, as well as wellspring locations.
Old June 18th, 2023, 09:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Is there a current and updated map of Valhalla?

@Anitar
Old June 19th, 2023, 02:21 PM

eternaldream knows what's in an order marker eternaldream knows what's in an order marker

Sorry, I'm not sure what I should be looking at....
Old June 19th, 2023, 04:39 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldream View Post
Sorry, I'm not sure what I should be looking at....
MegaSilver just alerted Anitar, someone who may be able to help you.
Old June 19th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sorry I was not clear when I tagged. I was on mobile so it was not as easy to type out.
Old June 20th, 2023, 08:51 PM

Oh okay, thanks. I'm now just getting back into Heroscape (in a sense). More like I'm interested in the lore part for a location for tabletop wargames.
Old June 21st, 2023, 08:45 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I know there was that map ATH gave out for free (maybe the best thing they ever did) and it has tons of locations on it. Lore accurate, not sure.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion