Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 11th, 2016, 09:22 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Since I had a hurt back I did a lot of TV watching and saw a few movies I hadn't seen before. Aeon Flux, Paddington, Pacific Rim. I wouldn't consider any of them Good Movies and Paddington was probably the best of the bunch but I watched it with my son so that probably slanted it some as his enjoyment always make a movie seem better. The other two were fun if nothing else and were a good passage of time for someone lacking the ability to move without pain.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 11th, 2016, 04:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Saw Batman vs Superman vs over long title the other night.

There were some pretty good trailers.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 16th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Took my daughters to see The Jungle Book today. Good movie that we all enjoyed.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 21st, 2016, 10:50 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

Saw Batman vs Superman vs over long title the other night.

There were some pretty good trailers.

~lol~ ... I've already read many reviews and comments about BM vs. SM, but this is the first time that some one said they saw a MOVIE and the TRAILERS were "pretty good" - it cracked me up. Bravo! +1 Rep ; - )

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 21st, 2016, 10:55 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

@japes

I wish you a speedy recovery. I fell off a ladder last sumer and broke 4 ribs... wasn't fun.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; April 22nd, 2016 at 12:02 AM.
Old April 21st, 2016, 11:12 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I liked SW:TFA. I've seen it 3-4 times in theaters. I'll probably buy it on DVD and watch it some more. I've heard the special features are really really good.

I'm looking forward to Rogue One mostly because I love X-Wings to an absurd degree and suspect they'll get some decent screen time in that movie.

I saw Fury Road sometime last year. It was a really intense movie. Good as an action movie but that's about it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 22nd, 2016, 12:00 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I liked SW:TFA. I've seen it 3-4 times in theaters. I'll probably buy it on DVD and watch it some more. I've heard the special features are really really good.

I'm looking forward to Rogue One mostly because I love X-Wings to an absurd degree and suspect they'll get some decent screen time in that movie.

I saw Fury Road sometime last year. It was a really intense movie. Good as an action movie but that's about it.
Just like SW:TFA

Old April 22nd, 2016, 08:31 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
@japes

I wish you a speedy recovery. I fell off a ladder last sumer and broke 4 ribs... wasn't fun.
This was the longest time down since the accident itself. I was in a car wreck (middle car in a hit and run sandwich) a couple of years ago and since then out of nowhere something random puts me down. I'm mostly fine now for this round. Just a little muscle pain remains now which is bearable. Thanks for the well wishes.

Broken ribs are rough I hear. I injured an area around my ribs playing baseball years ago and remember it being tough to breath. I couldn't imagine actually breaking ribs. I broke my first bone 1.5 years ago falling off my sons razor scooter. Broke my elbow. That was tough.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 10:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:

And Batman v. Superman.

All movies are the same!!!!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 22nd, 2016, 11:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:

And Batman v. Superman.

Pretty much

Old April 23rd, 2016, 01:14 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Watched Everest and The Intern last night.

I enjoyed Everest. I haven't read the book it was based on, but I have one of the other books about the event. It was a little easier for me to follow as a result. It does have a lot of climbers who are not well established in the movie, and knowing a bit of who is who before hand helped.

I had low expectations for The Intern, but it was surprisingly entertaining. It wasn't great, but I don't feel like we wasted money on the Redbox rental.
Old April 23rd, 2016, 04:53 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
And Batman v. Superman.

How dare you compare BvS to Star Wars and Mad Max. The audacity.

My pop got TFA on Blu Ray for his birthday and we watched it again for the gazillioth time. Still just as good as it was in theaters.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies