Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 4th, 2013, 02:47 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5: ROUND 2 POSTED

Lol Boromir. When will round 3 be up?

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old February 4th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
The following games need to be played and/or the outcome reported.
  • megasilver v. zahza1234
  • thesparkleinyourwater v. Moose10
  • betawolf36 v. Blubberguy22
  • shafizele v. enkidu
I haven't heard from Moose10 since our match was announced, I waited to send a missing opponent report (doing it now) because he told me his schedule was unknown, but he'd be sure to make time for our game.

If Filthy the Clown can sub I can probably get it in tomorrow.
I am already committed, so I recommend that you go ahead and fill out the report. That way, if we can't line up a sub, we will have the facts on-hand.
Pick me! Pick me!
We've got it covered, but thanks.
Old February 4th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dysole (thanks again) filled in for my opponent. We finished our game, do I submit the winners form and put Moose10 as the loser? or do you just note it here?

Battle Report Assassination Game
I had Venocs x4,Venoc Warlord,Q9,Ne-Gok-Sa and Dysole had Mohicans x4, Brave Arrow, Venoc Warlord, Gurie-Oni.

I chose Brave Arrow as my Mark, Dysole chose Q-9 as his.
I started the first round with my first 2 OM's on Ne-Gok-Sa, hoping to win initiative and beat him the Move glyph, I lost initiative, but Ne-Gok-Sa killed the Mohican who took the glyph with his second move. The Mohicans took ranged shots on Q9 but couldn't get a wound.

The next couple rounds were all Mohicans vs Venocs, the Venocs had the move glyph most of the time and were pretty successful with their landing hits. I engaged Brave Arrow in his start zone and took him down over 3 turns with 4/5 attacks of 3. Went 0/5 with Frenzies.

Battle Report last weeks Capture The Flag
It made up for my loss in last weeks Capture the flag game with 10th x3, Raelin, Thorgrimm, Marcus, & Sam Brown (my army), vs my opponent Zaha1234, who took the Mohican army that Dysole played in our assassination game. I Rushed out the 10th, leaving Raelin behind, while my opponent's Venoc moved onto Holdir and Gurie-Oni advanced, I killed Gurie-Oni and a few Mohicans. After the 10th started to fade I thought I better send Raelin up, but I left her open for engagement in a bad spot. After that My heroes weren't much good, Sam Brown had 1 good turn, but Marcus and Thorgrimm went down like sacks of crap. In my defense our game was rescheduled because Zahza didn't make it to our originally planned game day, so I had to squeeze it into the middle of a busy day, so I was being pretty careless (yeah, that's the reason I lost). He had left Brave Arrow with 3 wounds, VW with 2/3 wounds, and 3/4 Mohicans. That's the first game online that I've lost to the Mohicans, 3-1 now, and 6-2 with them, 75% success using them, 75% success against them.

Looking forward to this weeks game!
Old February 4th, 2013, 11:38 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

I can't wait for round 3 match ups!!!!

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old February 4th, 2013, 11:39 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIrishSword View Post
I can't wait for round 3 match ups!!!!
Me too, I need to redeem myself!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:22 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 3 will be posted tomorrow (or today, for those living east of me).

Last edited by dok; February 5th, 2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Although our Australian competitor may have to wait for tomorrow, which is the day after tomorrow for me.
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:25 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Sweet!!!!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old February 5th, 2013, 10:23 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Old February 5th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

ROUND 3 MATCHUPS

Remember, this week is pick your poison, so you'll be picking your opponent's army. (See the first post of the thread for details).

Have fun everyone!

The foudzing (2-0) v. hivelord (2-0) pool of armies is:
* 4x Death Chasers of Tesk, Raelin, Nerak, 2x Ogre Pulverizer
* 3x Westons, Finn, Sir Hawthrone, Racheim, Eldgrim
* Hydra x3, Deathreavers x2, Krav
* Quahon, GSW x2, Kaemon Awa, Krug
hivelord will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, foudzing decides who places their (entire) army first.

The deroche (2-0) v. typhon2222 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Blastatronsx1, Gladiatronsx2, Raelin, Major Q10, Major X17
* Zelrig, Rhogar Dragonspin, Fen Hydra, Deathreaversx2, Roman Archersx1
* Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Air Elemental
* 10th Reg x3, Marcus, Kaemon Awa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Isamu
typhon2222 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, deroche decides who places their (entire) army first.

The the legendary irish sword (2-0) v. Lunaticfringe (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Quahon, Wyvern, Estivara, Marcu, Fyorlag Spiders x4
* Atlaga, Tyrian, Concan, Phantom Knights x3, Beakface Sneaks x2
* Quahon, Fyorlag Spiders x 4, Wyvern x 2,
* Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriors x 3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Syvarris
the legendary irish sword will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, Lunaticfringe decides who places their (entire) army first.

The megasilver (1-0) v. vegie's dad (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Mohicans x4, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Theracus, Brave Arrow
* Sentinels of Jandar x3, Raelin, Atlaga, Me-Burq-Sa
* Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Riders x3, Raelin, Krug, Mimring
* Heavy Gruts x3, Tornak, Grimnak, Kaemon Awa
vegie's dad will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, megasilver decides who places their (entire) army first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule a game with his dad.

The thelorax (2-0) v. rosencrantz (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Major Q9, Fen Hydrax2, Deathreavers x3
* Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Kaemon Awa, Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x3
* Omegacron, Raelin(80pts), Isamu, Omnicron Repulsors x2, Omnicron Snipers x2
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 9000, Deathwalker 8000, Eldgrim, Deathreavers x3
rosencrantz will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, thelorax decides who places their (entire) army first.

The awesomeunleashed (2-0) v. toogwick_tuk (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 9000, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Iskra, Retchets
* Tul-Bak-Ra, Brave Arrow, Isamu, Havech Eradicators x4
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcus Demicus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Otonashi, and 3x Roman Legionnaire
* Theracus, Thorgrim, Raelin (RotV), Alastair Macdirk, Macdirk Warriors x3
toogwick_tuk will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, awesomeunleashed decides who places their (entire) army first.

The William099 (2-0) v. kinseth (2-0) pool of armies is:
* 2x Zombie Hulks, 4X Zombies of Morindaan, 1x Werewolf Lord, Me-Burq-Sa
* 3x Warforged Soldiers, Siege, Heirloom, 1x Iron Golem
* Quahon, Greenscales x3, Raelin 2.0, Zetacron
* Deathreavers x3, Rachiem, Major Q10, Eltahale
William099 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, kinseth decides who places their (entire) army first.

The Fabien Esenwein (2-0) v. zahza1234 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Heavy Gruts x 3, Grimnak, Moltenclaw, Nerak
* Fen Hydra x 2, Raelin, Kelda, Krav Maga Agents, Marro Warriors
* Mok, Morgrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders x2, Darrak Ambershard.
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin (RoTV), 10th regiment x3, Samuel Brown, Thorgrim
zahza1234 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, Fabien Esenwein decides who places their (entire) army first.

The weebaer (1-1) v. drummerscaper97 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Cyprien, Sonya, Skeletons of Annellintia x3, Marcu, Isamu
* Ogre Warhulk, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak, Raelin, Deathchasers x4
* Morsbane, Otonashi, Venoc Warlord, Theracus, Aubrien Archers x4,
* Cxurg'gyath, Mindslayer Mastermind x4, Isamu
weebaer will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, drummerscaper97 decides who places their (entire) army first.

The dok (1-1) v. Blubberguy22 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Kurrok, Fire Elemental x8, Raelin, Marcu, Marro Warriors
* Quahon, Wyvern x2, Fyorlag Spiders x4
* Kira Jax, Venoc Warlord, Elite Onyx Vipers, Venoc Vipers, Armoc Vipers, Zetacron, Aubrien Archers, Theracus, Sahuagin Raider
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Major Q9, Deathwalker 7000, Zettian Infantry, Zettian Guards
Blubberguy22 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, dok decides who places their (entire) army first.

The xorlof (1-1) v. Wanderer999 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Spartacus, Crixus, Capuan Gladiators x3, Rats x1, Isamu
* Shurrak, Rhogar, Darrak, Phantom Knights x3, Otonashi
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment x 3, Sgt. Drake (RotV), Raelin (RotV), Air Elemental
* Isamu, Marro Hive, SuBakNa, Marro Stingers x 3, Marrden Nagrubs x 1
Wanderer999 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, xorlof decides who places their (entire) army first.

The vegietarian18 (1-1) v. =ace= (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Warriors of Ashra x4, Acolarh, Arkmer, Quahon
* M43s x4, Kira Jax, Krug, Racheim
* Frost Giant of Morh, Grimnak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu, Heavy Gruts x3
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Migol Ironwill, Otonashi
=ace= will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 decides who places their (entire) army first.

The greygnarl (1-1) v. TheMind (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Mezzodemons x5, Elaria the Pale, Thorgrim, Raelin (RotV)
* Quahon, Moltenclaw, Isamu, Greenscale Warriors x3
* Emiroon, Morsbane, Sonlen, Haduc, Elaria the Pale, Arkmer
* Spartacus, Crixus, Retiarius, Priscus, Capuan Gladiators
TheMind will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, greygnarl decides who places their (entire) army first.

The Joseph Sweeney (1-1) v. infectedsloth's brother (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Raelin, MajorQ10, Beakface Sneaks X6, Eltahale
* Krav Maga Agents, Taelord, Charos, Marro Warriors, Isamu
* Minions x3, Kaemon Awa, Atlaga, Isamu
* Phantom Knights x4, Cyprien, Sonya, Martial La Hire
infectedsloth's brother will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, Joseph Sweeney decides who places their (entire) army first. Send PMs to infectedsloth to schedule a game with his brother.

The soundwarp sg-1 (1-1) v. el diabolo (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Fyorlag Spiders (X3), Sujoah, Brave Arrow, Quahon
* Marrden Hounds (X3), Ne-Gok-Sa, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein
* Ninjas of the Northwind, tagawa samurai, Raelin 1.0, Airborne Elite, Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
* Major Q9, Thorgrim, Microcorp Agents x1, Laglor, Deathreavers x2
el diabolo will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, soundwarp sg-1 decides who places their (entire) army first.

The crixus33 (1-1) v. thesparkleinyourwater (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Mimring, Krug, Ice Troll Bezerker x1, Swog Rider x3, Arrow Gruts x3
* Atlaga, Raelin, Theracus, Protectors x3, Isamu
* Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Venoc Warlord, Gurie-Oni
* Macdirk Warriors x3, Alastair Macdirk, Thorgrimm, Tandros Kreel
crixus33 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, thesparkleinyourwater decides who places their (entire) army first.

The bengi (1-1) v. shafizele (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Aubrien Archers x3, Mindflayers x2, Cxurg'gyath
* Marro Gnids x3, Tul-Bak-Ra, Racheim, Kee-Mo-Shi
* Cyprien, Marcu,Sonya, Knights of Weston x2, Finn, Sir Gilbert.
* Deathreavers x2, Agent skahen, krav maga agents, DW 8000, Kaemon awa
shafizele will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, bengi decides who places their (entire) army first.

The shyxx (1-1) v. Viideosayg (1-1) pool of armies is:
* 4th Mass x3, Frost Giants of Mohr x2, Samuel Brown
* Zettian Infantry x4, Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 9000, Isamu, Otonashi
* Fen Hydra x2, Heavy Gruts x3, Ornak
* Guilty McCreech, Laglor, Major Q9, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior(80pts)
shyxx will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, Viideosayg decides who places their (entire) army first.

The twigleg2 (1-1) v. Mr Infidel (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Axegrinders x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Migol Ironwill, Ulfrid Hornwrangler
* Van Nessing, Werewolf Lord, Eldgrim, Havech Eradicators x3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Marcu Esenwien, Isamu, Skeletons of Annellintia x 3
* Major Q9, Kaemon Awa, Fen Hydra, Deathreavers x3
Mr Infidel will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, twigleg2 decides who places their (entire) army first.

The psymanski (1-1) v. utahscott (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Quahon, VM Incendiborgs, 4x spiders, isamu, otonoshi
* Q9, Siege, Iron Golem, 2x 10th regi
* DCM Mark 3, DW 8K, Warden 816, Zettian Infantry x3 (545 pts.)
* Zetacron, Omegacron, 2x Snipers, 2x Repulsors, Eldgrim (550 pts.))
utahscott will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, psymanski decides who places their (entire) army first.

The eraguy816 (1-1) v. Rexmax2 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Axegrinders x3, Darrak Ambershard, Sgt. Drake Alexander (SoTM), Migol Ironwill
* Acolarh, Chardris, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, and Ulginesh.
* Roman leigonaires x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Moggrimm Forgehammer, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Arrow Gruts x4, Mimring, Krug, Swog Rider, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
eraguy816 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, Rexmax2 decides who places their (entire) army first.

The bobmadnar (1-1) v. n00b (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x2, Deadeye Dan, Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM), Airborne Elite
* Capuan Gladiators x3, Crixus, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Spartacus
* Marro Stingers x4, Marro Hive, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Isamu
* Warforged x3, Raelin ROTV, MDG, Heirloom, Guilty McCreech, Otonashi
n00b will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, bobmadnar decides who places their (entire) army first.

The schulzy (0-2) v. ashus (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Finn, 10th Reg x3, Marcus, Racheim
* Morgoloth, Martial la Hire, Raelin 1.0, Mezzodemons x4
* Werewolf Lord x2, Wolves of Badru x2, Van Nessing
* Agent Carr, Agent Skahen, Cyprien , Sonya , Iskra , Retchets of Bogdan, Command Courier
schulzy will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, ashus decides who places their (entire) army first.

The Bobinchese (0-2) v. Taylorderek (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x2, Laglor, Raelin (RotV), Major Q9, Krav Maga Agents
* Minions of Utgar x4, Isamu, Otonashi, Atlaga
* Fire Elemental, Heavy Gruts, Grimnak, Dumutef Guard, Khosumet the Darklord, Krug, Sir Denrick
* Airborne Elite, Theracus, Greater Ice Elemental, Air Elemental, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Marro Warriors, Isamu, Otonashi, Red Wyrmling
Bobinchese will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, Taylorderek decides who places their (entire) army first.

The enkidu (0-2) v. Filthy the Clown (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Raelin, Q9, Rats x2, KMA, Laglor
* Cyprien, Sonya, Nilfheim, Finn, Theracus, Eldgrim, Marcu
* Cyprien, Sonya, Macdirks x3, Sir Gilbert, Isamu
* Haduc, Ulginesh, Jorhdawn, Morsbane, Chardris
enkidu will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, Filthy the Clown decides who places their (entire) army first.

The Dysole (0-1) v. keepcalmanddrafthulk (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Greenscales x3, Kaemon Awa, Raelin ROTV, Moltenclaw
* Venoc Vipers x4, Venoc Warlord, Major Q9, Ne-gok-sa
* Mohican x4, Brave Arrow, Syvarris, Agent Skahen
* Knights of Weston x3, Thorgrim, Raelin (ROTV), Kaemon Awa, Zetacron
keepcalmanddrafthulk will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, Dysole decides who places their (entire) army first.

The marrowick (0-2) v. heroscaper2010 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Einar Imperium x2, Empress Kioava, Major X17, Raelin (RotV)
* Quasatch Hunters x2, Eltahale, Brunak, Sir Denrick
* Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Theracus, Airborne Elite
* Agent Carr, Agent Skahen, Laglor, Krav Maga Agents, Nakita Agents
heroscaper2010 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, marrowick decides who places their (entire) army first.

The HeroscaperGuy (0-2) v. Black_Charos (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Greenscale Warriors x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Quahon
* Capuan Gladiators x3, Crixus, Priscus, Rachiem, Isamu
* Charos, Braxas, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Marro Warriors
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Myriddin, Skeletons of Annelintia x2. Roman Archers x1
Black_Charos will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, HeroscaperGuy decides who places their (entire) army first.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; February 6th, 2013 at 02:52 AM. Reason: map links
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:37 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5: ROUND 3 POSTED

A question, will we have an extra day since this was posted on Tuesday? Just curious.
Old February 5th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In theory you have until next Tuesday at the time the announcement was made to complete your game. That would be a little after noon in your timezone.

That said, we like to have most of the matchup work taken care of the night before we announce, sorting out the last details the morning-of, so that means we sure would appreciate it if you play it in by the end of the day Monday. There are very few morning games so that's usually the case anyway.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 5th, 2013, 03:32 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, nice to know and thanks for all you guys have done to make this work out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events