Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 31st, 2018, 01:22 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Commander Brand (Initial Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Scapey doing my old job. Keeping things bumping.
He's trying to catch up to that post count. (I gave up trying a loooong time ago)
Old August 31st, 2018, 08:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It’s a fool’s errand to chase a fool.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2018, 05:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Only 70K and some change to go.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 18th, 2018, 07:00 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Anything happening here, @Soundwarp SG-1 ?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 10th, 2018, 12:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Commander Brand (Vote for Initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Seems like the strongest targets for S.W.O.R.D. Recruitment would be figures who could do something productive while still triggering Agent Backup. Just looking at OM removal and figure control, that gives me Mentallo, Poison Ivy, Purple Man, Siryn, Beast, Metiorite, Mojo, and Solovar. I don't think this build is broken with those figures by any means, but I'm not sure it's the sort of figures we want to be encouraging her to play with.
I believe she's supposed to have a history with Beast, at least. I'd be tempted to try to discourage mind control, though, unless she iconically worked with any mind controllers... what about changing Agent Backup to:

After revealing an Order Marker on an Agent Hero you control and taking a turn with that Agent, if that Agent you did not attack or inflict any wounds during that turn, you may choose 1 other Agent Hero or an Agent Squad you control and take an immediate turn with that Hero or Squad. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Just wanted to give my approval to this approach. Simple, easy fix.
Old January 16th, 2019, 02:44 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Alrighty, finally got some tests written up here. Sorry for the delay. I only have three tests done, but that seems to be the standard amount now so hopefully that's enough.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Brand @170 points

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (no e-glyph)
Units: Fire and Fury: Brand (170), Nick Fury (220), Thor (430), Shield Agents x3 (330)- 1150 total vs Grape Apes: Solovar (260), Gorilla City Warriors x4 (500), Gorilla Grodd (225), Super Ape (orang) (170)- 1155 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Brandy and the Beast (and Banshee): Brand (170), Beast (170), Banshee (160)- 500 total vs Two Arrows and a Lance: Black Canary (190), Green Arrow (Ollie) (150), Green Arrow (other dude) (130), Skrull Infiltrator x3 (30)- 500 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Agency X: Brand (170), Cyclops (I) (190), Banshee (160), Jean Grey (180)- 700 total vs 250 Heroes for Hire: Luke Cage (190), Iron Man Mark IV (250), Spider-Man (C3G Peter) (250), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 700 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Overall, she feels good to me. She has a lot of different ways to slot into an army, and offers some interesting decisions during the game. I do need to tweak the wording on Agent Backup a smidgen though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; March 23rd, 2019 at 06:57 PM.
Old January 16th, 2019, 10:20 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Three pretty close games! This figure has more utility than initially expected looking at the power set. 170 seems good for now!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 16th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looking good to me. I'm a pre-yea on moving forward.

Great to see this one moving again!
Old January 16th, 2019, 09:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work!
Old January 17th, 2019, 09:28 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good! Here's my pre-yea for public testing as well.

Old January 18th, 2019, 03:46 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ok, I tweaked the wording on Agent Backup a wee bit. So I guess I propose she moves to public playtesting at 170.

Though it looks like notifications aren't sent out for that anymore?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 18th, 2019, 08:14 AM

Re: The Book of Commander Brand (Vote for Public Playtesting

Correct. You just need a combo of 5 Hero/Legend yeas and at least 24 hours.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library