Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 11th, 2019, 12:15 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Scarecrow (II) (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Pretty potent ability to cripple people with the markers, especially if you pair him up with some protection and/or movement. Might need some adjusting on the numbers and such, but I don't think it's crazy broken or anything.

Man this reminds me, I really need to finish my Arkhamverse Scarecrow mod... should not have used real needles, stabbed myself like 12 times with that dude...
I'm all ears on your suggestions on the numbers, to get it in a good place before jumping on testing. I could see going with something like:
• 1 or lower, that figure's turn immediately ends, and must roll X unblockable attack dice against itself, where X equals its remaining Life number.
• 2-6, the figure cannot move, attack, or use any special powers this turn.
• 7-10, the figure subtracts 2 from its Move and Attack numbers this turn, to a minimum of 1.
11 or higher, remove a Fear Marker from the figure's card from the game.

Each marker on their card subtracts 1 from their d20 roll, so keep that in mind when figuring in the values/chance.
Old September 11th, 2019, 12:15 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Man this reminds me, I really need to finish my Arkhamverse Scarecrow mod... should not have used real needles, stabbed myself like 12 times with that dude...
The real mistake was developing the working fear toxin just for the mini.
In retrospect, not my wisest decision no.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 11th, 2019, 12:20 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Pretty potent ability to cripple people with the markers, especially if you pair him up with some protection and/or movement. Might need some adjusting on the numbers and such, but I don't think it's crazy broken or anything.

I'm all ears on your suggestions on the numbers, to get it in a good place before jumping on testing. I could see going with something like:
• 1 or lower, that figure's turn immediately ends, and must roll X unblockable attack dice against itself, where X equals its remaining Life number.
• 7-10, the figure subtracts 2 from its Move and Attack numbers this turn, to a minimum of 1.
12 or higher, remove a Fear Marker from the figure's card from the game.

Each marker on their card subtracts 1 from their d20 roll, so keep that in mind when figuring in the values/chance.
You'd want an 11 or higher at the end there. Otherwise 11 just doesn't do anything, except maybe eat some eggos

That might be a better place to start with though. I think this is a case where it's just going to take a few tests to dial in the numbers though, so I'm not personally too worried on where we start at.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 11th, 2019, 12:40 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Gotcha. I think we'll go with a happy medium and do a 10% chance increase to what's in the SP, for the 2 more favorable results.
Quote:
• 7-11, the figure subtracts 2 from its Move and Attack numbers this turn, to a minimum of 1.
12 or higher, remove a Fear Marker from the figure's card from the game.
If Scarecrow manages to get all 4 markers onto the same figure, they're gonna be at a -4 defense, and a -4 d20 roll. Which means they'll have a:
25% chance their turn immediately ends, and they have to roll unblockables equal to their remaining life.
25% chance they remove a marker, and take their turn with no effects.

The other 2 middle ground options, such as a turn where they can't do anything but aren't harmful to themselves, and a turn where they subtract 2 from Move and Attack, will always have a 25% chance each.

That sounds pretty reasonable to me in theory.
Old September 19th, 2019, 04:36 PM

Re: The Book of Scarecrow (II) (Vote for Initial)

I propose a vote to move to Initial playtesting.
Old September 19th, 2019, 04:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old September 19th, 2019, 07:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 19th, 2019, 07:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Haven't commented here - other than not loving how it's the Arkham games version of the character and we don't have a matching mini, I like him. In general I like having alternate takes on Batman villains... what I find funny is that the "Arkham 2.0" versions tend to be a lot more out there and complex (like Two-Face with his coin and Catwoman with her personality switching), this one is actually a lot simpler than the original!

One question I have - a figure with a Fear Marker "subtracts 1 from its...20-sided die rolls." Is there a more precise way to determine this? Is it when rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on its card, when it's being targeted by a special power that rolls the 20-sided die, so on? I think it makes sense to use wording like this:

"When the player controlling that figure rolls the 20-sided die for any special power on that figure's Army Card or that targets that figure, subtract 1 from that roll for each Fear Marker on its card."

But that still feels a little imprecise for me. I'm noticing we have the same thing on Hela (just the first one that popped to mind, since I used her a few days ago) and I didn't quite realize how nebulous that wording is... maybe we've already defined it somewhere?
Old September 19th, 2019, 09:12 PM

I can try to find comic art that matches the mini better.
Old September 20th, 2019, 10:58 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I can try to find comic art that matches the mini better.
Careful. YK might go on another tear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 20th, 2019, 11:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 20th, 2019, 11:47 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I was totally going to google "sexy Scarecrow" and post a pic, but I'm at work and don't want that in my search history.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library